Sephora
COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks

SEPHORA COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks

A pack of masks in a travel-friendly format that is the perfect daily skincare product when time is lacking. Skin Type: Dry Skincare Concerns: DrynessFormulation: MaskHighlighted Ingredients:- Avocado: Nurtures and comforts. - Lotus: Helps hydrate and brighten. What Else You Need to Know: These masks are enriched with avocado and lotus extracts and are made using extra-thin fibers, enabling a better diffusion of active ingredients and efficiency in just one minute. The resealable pack enables the retention of the formula's freshness until the last fiber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks!
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
1,166 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks uploaded by Anna A.
This is the perfect product if you want a quick bit of self-care without spending too much money. I purchased a pack of 14 face masks on sale at Sephora for $6.00 and they are so beyond worth it! They are quick, convenient and easy to use and made my skin feel soft, refreshed and hydrated. I even see a healthy glow after using these one minute masks which is quite impressive. I would definitely suggest trying Sephora Masques visage 1 minute Lotus face masks. I would purchase these again without any hesitation. P
Sondra C.
Land O Lakes, FL
These little babies were on sale at Sephora and I was curious to see if they were worth it. They're still on sale for $6 down from $12 and you get 14 masks. They're pretty good! I use them on days when I don't have a lot of time but still want to treat yo self. I pop one on after washing and exfoliating my face then roll it out with my jade roller to really get all that moisturizing goodness all up in there. I left it on a little longer than a minute, about 3, and when I popped it off, my skin was glowy and felt soft and smooth. I think I saw a little brightening too. The fit wasn't that great but they're still worth the price to me.
Kelley M.
SEPHORA COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks uploaded by Kelley M.
Unbelievable price and results . These are something special of a purchase because the concept of a pack of 15 mask that deliver hydration and brightening effects at an unbelievable price point it’s awesome . There no heavy perfumes . They come with a sufficient amount of product and provide excellent results .
Sara S.
Milton, DE
SEPHORA COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks uploaded by Sara S.
I picked these up on sale and I think the concept is great! The one thing I took a star off for was the actual size of the mask is very small. This was a great buy and I actually like that you can slap a mask on for a minute and be done if you are in a rush, smells great not overpowering and you can use these for a girls night or a sleepover.
Chloe L.
Lubbock, TX
I love trying different skincare products, so when I stopped by Sephora for the first time in forever SEPHORA COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks caught my eye. First off, they are convenient and smell nice. They are only $12 (and were half off so $6) for 14 masks. But they are an odd size - the cutouts aren't lined up right and the mask doesn't cover your full cheek like it should. They're one-minute masks, but I could barely keep it on for 15 seconds - they burn! I don't have sensitive skin, but beware!
Olivia G.
Bella Vista, AR
I like the idea of these, but the 5th listed ingredient is alcohol🥴 not my favorite thing
Angelica P.
Bari
SEPHORA COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks uploaded by Angelica P.
Bueno, refrescante , económica , solo que son un poco pequeñas, yo lo dejo un poco más de un minuto
Alina K.
Belle River, ON
SEPHORA COLLECTION 1 Minute Face Masks Lotus 14 masks uploaded by Alina K.
This mask is a part of my morning routine. I use it 2-3 times a week whenever I have time. I can’t say that it has a wow effect on me. If you want the best result, put this mask in a fridge to cool it down, it will help to reduce morning swelling. I also use it with face roller massager (massage my face over the mask for 2 minutes) or with ultrasound face massager (on photo). The mask itself fits well for my face, but if your face is more round shape it might be slightly small, although it’s pretty stretchy.
Marie D.
Barrie, ON
I like these, however, I don't have a very large face, and these are small. They don't cover the entire surface of my face and line up kind of weird. If you can get past that for a quick 1 minute relax and "woosa" then you're good to go. Smells nice, and no irritation. Will most likely buy again.
melody A.
This product is very good, I've been using it for a month now and it works great for me, I have softer and shinier skin cost approximately 5 €😍💆🏽‍♀️

Looking for your answer?