BY SEPHORA #93 in Nail Polish Top Coats

A top coat with a special UV effect that enhances nail color. Let your nails have fun in the sun with this unique top coat that intensifies and brightens nail colors. Just expose your tips to some direct sunlight and watch as the shades change—red to pink and black to blue. Put your hands under black light and this polish will glow bright white for a fun, dance floor surprise.

Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
I do not see much of a difference with the product compared to other drugstore brands. It literally did the same thing as other nail polishes I have bought in the past. I think I thought it would've been better just because it was from sephora.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
I received this nails polish as a birthday gift I waited two months to try if and when I finally did I wasn't disappointed. I have like 7 different colors the look great the are pigmented. about the price don't know because like I said I got them as a gift but I would pay the money I want to buy more colors. they don't chip and long lasting
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
Opi is the best polish in my opinion. Doesn't chip fade crack or anything for that matter very true to color and biggest variety of colors also
Jordan M.
Cass, WV
Sephora is a good brand, the only thing i didn't like about it was having to use multiple coats to get the color to show up well
Fatima G.
This is very helpful for my nails. I used with my favorite color and it last many days. In my case this work very well.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I love this top coat. It's affordable and gives off a glossy finish that I appreciate! The dry time is great as well.
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
This top coat product from Sephora is great. It helps give an added shine and protection to my nails. Good quality.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
I love this topcoat. I use it every week. A total must have for me. I recommend it for sure
Vaishali S.
Sephora is great when it comes to nail products. Well this product is a holy grail for that matter. Its a must have and must try