BY SEPHORA

A collection of real nail lacquer strips for toes with attention-demanding designs. Get the prettiest pedicure possible with this set of detailed nail lacquer strips. The simple self-stick application makes for a rapid, smear-free pedi with no dry time necessary. From cherries, to pink camo, and animal-print with sparkles, these gorgeous designs will have you wearing sandals and dancing barefoot day and night. These strips contain less solvent than liquid lacquer to avoid nail damage and tiny pores in the strips allow nails to breath. Remove strips easily with standard nail polish remover. see more...

Greccia P.
I just love these, its better than getting your nails done less pain and doesn't ruin your natural nails. Your can get at sephora local drug store walmart and target
Kinsey K.
Smithville, TN
These are so cute! And they actually lasted longer than I thought they would! They are easy to apply, and who wouldn't love some fun perfect toes!! I will definitely be getting more and telling all my friends!
Nani C.
I like it, to make believe that my nails are painted when they not. I've only used it once. It was my first time. It doesn't compare to alternatives though. I bought it right at Sephora. I would but again whenever I have an emergency.
Karen P.
Long lasting with no worry about chips! Your toes will last forever. You can get fancy designs for a small price! Amazing results and easy application!!
veronica m.
I have trues this ,they are not hard to put on. They do come on handy when you are on rush and can't make it to a spa to get your manicure done.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
These are really cute and easy to apply. These are great on days you don't feel like polish or if your on the go. Mess free.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I brought these for my daughter and I kept them ! So cute goes on great an so easy to use !! If I can do it so can you !!
Jenny b.
Tulsa, OK
These are super cute, and easy to use. These are reasonably priced. Well worth it, save on pedicures!!!