BY OPI

A collection of real nail lacquer strips for toes with attention-demanding designs. Get the prettiest pedicure possible with this set of detailed nail lacquer strips. The simple self-stick application makes for a rapid, smear-free pedi with no dry time necessary. From cherries, to pink camo, and animal-print with sparkles, these gorgeous designs will have you wearing sandals and dancing barefoot day and night. These strips contain less solvent than liquid lacquer to avoid nail damage and tiny pores in the strips allow nails to breath. Remove strips easily with standard nail polish remover. see more...

• I have had similar products for nails but how do these la...1 Answers
🖕🏽 A.
Turlock, CA
Do not like this product at all it seems to be able to first fit on my toenail but then it slipped off the sticker loses its tackiness and the product just could not work for me I will not be buying it again
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were so cute! Easy to apply and long lasting, not sure if I'll buy again since I have another brand I've used but these were great! I purchased from sephora
Cathy J.
Henderson, NV
The design of the cherries is what drew me in on top of the cheap price (found them on a clearance rack). They can be a bit tricky to put on when using your non-dominant hand but with a little practice your nails can end up looking quite cute. I shared the pack with my daughter and even sneaked two onto my husband's toe nails.
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
These were great and I love them but I had a couple problems while applying them. It was hard to hold the bottom and stretch the strip to cover the nails; sometimes it would break in the wrong area and I'd have to file off the strip and start anew. I put these on exact two days before Thanksgiving and all the strips have come off except for the big toe of each foot. I love the design of them too.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
This is so great it is everything it is described as, and more it is simply amazing everyone need's this in their live's.
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
They don't make enough varieties of sizes. None of them fit well and they got chipped and mangled after a day.
Maria A.
There are so funny and easy to use! When i wake up late to go job i got them and i can use them since i'm walking to work, amazing!
Rafaela M.
Esses adesivos de unhas são tão lindo e fofos, fica lindo nas unhas, e o preço é acessivel, muito bom mesmo
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
This item is really really cool specially if you are lazy like me or you don't have much time! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Taylor M.
Seattle, WA
I have had similar products for nails but how do these last on toes? I feel like they would rub off when you wear shoes?