SEPHORA by OPI Trend Tips uploaded by Alfreda J.

BY OPI

A collection of precut nail strips in a variety of lavish designs. No fuss and lots of flash: flaunt flirty, fabulous designs on fingers and toes in one simple step with these nail appliqués. Sephora's authority in beauty trends combines with the color expertise and renowned quality of OPI for a collection of gorgeous, detailed tips no salon can replicate. These real lacquer strips are made of a solid-film material with an adhesive back. They feature extended wear, zero dry time, and easily remove with standard polish remover. Each pack includes a set of 16 strips to fit all nails.

• do you need to seal the tips after you apply these?1 Answers
  • Hi. do these nails stick well enough not to peel off when...1 Answers
  • How does fingernail polish remover take off a sticker? 1 Answers
Kenzie W.
Alpena, MI
So cute! I love using these although some times it's hard to get them the right size. After a lot of work, you get good finished results
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Love these nail decals. If I don't feel like painting my nails or all of my nails I can apply one of these bad boys and go about my day.
Nicole D.
Zelienople, PA
This product is a good idea but I'm a perfectionist and getting them on and looking ok took sometime. they do look really cool though!
Valerie  S.
Hidalgo, TX
This product i can say is ok, not great. I aapplied it to my nails and by the next day it was peeling off...it didn't work out for me.
Shanequa  R.
Brooklyn, NY
Funky nails are my thing, I grab these quick little nail stickers & give my little cousins the best manicure & pedicures of their lives
Anna H.
OPI and Sephora have done it again creating a fun and sparkly item for me to pamper my nails with! Very Glam easy to use I love it!
Lauren Q.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are amazing as a quick on the go nail polish application. Not as long lasting as a true polish. But perfect for a night out!
kara m.
CLEVELAND, TN
I prefer jamberry over any of these other nail wraps. They just seem to stay on longer and apply easier than any other I've tried.
Danielle C.
London, KY
I love these. I often just use one as my accent nail so that I can get more use out of them. They stay on long and are so pretty
Maggie D.
They are great for a one night out type polish look. Although they do not last very long nor do they wear well with clear coat.
adlexa b.
Hampton , VA
How long do these last?
Gillian M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Why choose these over cheaper kind?
jess p.
Do these actually last? I mean I know to put a top coat on and all that but they don't seem like they would be durable to me.
Courtney M.
Orlando, FL
Has anyone tried these? Any feedback?
Amber B.
Hi. do these nails stick well enough not to peel off when doing activities? is it worth the extra dollars compared to Essie nails?