SEPHORA by OPI Trend Tips uploaded by Alfreda J.

BY OPI

A collection of precut nail strips in a variety of lavish designs. No fuss and lots of flash: flaunt flirty, fabulous designs on fingers and toes in one simple step with these nail appliqués. Sephora's authority in beauty trends combines with the color expertise and renowned quality of OPI for a collection of gorgeous, detailed tips no salon can replicate. These real lacquer strips are made of a solid-film material with an adhesive back. They feature extended wear, zero dry time, and easily remove with standard polish remover. Each pack includes a set of 16 strips to fit all nails.

• do you need to seal the tips after you apply these?1 Answers
  • Hi. do these nails stick well enough not to peel off when...1 Answers
  • How does fingernail polish remover take off a sticker? 1 Answers
Melissa G.
I never really did my nails all that often before the birth of my daughter but all that changed after that. It is now one of the only things I could pamper myself with, giving me an instant glam look but there was only one problem! I was not a fan of waiting for my nails to dry so I found an Amazing solution, Sephora tips! Sephora by OPI Trend Tips are precut nail strips with an adhesive back that are easy to apply for extended wear and no dry time! Yes no DRY TIME and there are so many trendy and fabulous designs to match any mood or outfit you have in your closet! These designs are so intricate and beautiful that salons can not replicate. Trust me I was a bit apprehensive about trying these but there was no time like the present when I had very short notice wedding to go to. I decided to put them on the day of and they are easy to put on but be sure to take your time.

-Select the size that best fits your nail.
-Remove the top clear film.
-Peel the nail polish strip from backing paper with the silver tab.
-Place strip on nail.
-Firmly smooth until wrinkle-free.
-Crease strip at nail edge and file off excess in a gentle downward motion.

Sounds simple enough but it is easier than you think. I didn’t even push my cuticles back to apply trend tips and they still came out amazing. I even had enough so I can apply them to my toes, haha! What a great last minute manicure without the mess or a planned appointment at the salon. I am a hands one person, I mean you have to be if you have a toddler running around and housework to be down. With all that work I put my hands through they stayed perfectly on for 12 days. They last about 10 to 14 days, even longer when you use a base and top coat of regular polish (optional of course). They are built to last and that is why all you need is nail polish remover to take them off. I love the the darker designs and one of them was perfect since this wedding was going to have lots of people (70% of them were going to have tattoos). I wore my silver skulls over black background (sorry these are no longer in stock) and compliments just kept coming. After this event I decided to stock up on lots of designs especially the summer sparkling ones! You may wish you had more occasions to wear these to. Well then again everyday is a good occasions since Trend Tips are 50% Off, So STOCK UP NOW! http://fave.co/17AHNwZ
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
These were very easy to apply, just make sure you have a steady hand because the strip will stick on first touch. I was able to use one strip on two nails. Make sure you follow the instructions and file vertically, too. I sent my nails through the ringer with these on: scrubbed my showers, did dishes, I even ended up using my nails to pry a few things open. I had them on during a Pilates training as well, which requires lots of handling of springs and clips, etc. Not a single chip! I was skeptical, but these are amazing. 5 days in and the only thing I notice is my nails are growing so the strip is moving away from my cuticle line. Other than that, they are flawless. Use these with confidence even when travelling, working, cleaning!
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI
I really loved how these looked, and it was even better that they matched with what I wanted to wear for a specific event. I have used similar strip like nail tips and have never had them apply as easy, or stay on as long as these did. Mine lasted four full days, that is way longer than other brands have lasted, and I am almost certain they could have stayed on longer if it wasn't for me job requiring for them to be off.
Kandita S.
I love these when I'm on a budget these come in all kinds of shapes and colors. I usually buy at least 2 different designs for my daughter.. Because she is 9 I would rather get her these instead of paying what i would to get them done at the nail salon.

Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
I bought these a while back but just got around to trying them. They look so cute! I love that they are real polish minus waiting for them to dry. I've had them on about 4 days and they just started chipping, which is pretty standard with any nail polish. Was excited about getting more of these but apparently they were discontinued...
Janelle D.
I use to work at Sephora and these are simply the best! They go on easy and save what you don't use for later and just apply as French tips later if you want! Mine usually stay on for a couple of weeks. Which is really nice. They are always changing styles to fit any nail fan.
Pebbles D.
I got these from Sephora on sale for $6 I've already been through 3 packs, the strips are super easy to apply and there is no dry time, it is an instant mani, the strips are real polish so they feel natural, I have used other strips in the past that were stickers and they were way too thick, these tend to last me about a wk, I do use a clear top coat to extend the life span.
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
I love these stick on nail polishes! I love how crazy and fun they are. I do need help when it comes to applying but other than that it's great when you want something awesome but easy!
Cristie G.
You have to use this product just right or it will peel right off. They make nice colors and patterns, Otherwise a great product but you have to follow the directions well.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Need an accent nail that is fun and off-beat? These nail designs are so fun and super easy to apply! And it lasted longer than my manicure! I have used these on my daughter and she loves to show them off to her friends.
adlexa b.
Hampton , VA
How long do these last?
Gillian M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Why choose these over cheaper kind?
jess p.
Do these actually last? I mean I know to put a top coat on and all that but they don't seem like they would be durable to me.
Courtney M.
Orlando, FL
Has anyone tried these? Any feedback?
Amber B.
Hi. do these nails stick well enough not to peel off when doing activities? is it worth the extra dollars compared to Essie nails?