SEPHORA by OPI Spice Market Mini 4-Piece Collection uploaded by Aneshia C.SEPHORA by OPI Spice Market Mini 4-Piece Collection uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY SEPHORA

A four-piece set of petite nail colors in a variety of spicy, fall shades. Featuring a sun-lit spectrum of reds, golds, and a sparkle-packed silver glitter, Sephora by OPI’s Spice Market translates the season’s most talked-about trends into must-have nail lacquers for fall and beyond. This set contains: 4 x 0.12 oz nail lacquer in: - I Think I Cayenne (opaque metallic red-orange) - Have You Met Rose, Mary? (deep-rose red shimmer) - Justa' Pinch Of Glitter (silver/charcoal glitter)- S-Age Is Just A Number (duochrome gold) The long-wearing, chip-resistant formulas are free of dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, and formaldehyde. “Fall 2012 is all about creating eye-catching contrasts by pairing earthy neutrals with vivid pops of color.” —Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI VP and Artistic Director see more...

Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great collection, as always, from OPI. Colors are wonderful for fall. The nail polish applies smoothly and stays on for days. I always love to purchase the newest OPI collections, including this one, from Sally's.
Aneshia C.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love opi polish it is so smooth nd you only need a good two coats for desired color. Check out your local dollar tree to dind select colors!
Summer C.
Summer C.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They dint chip as fast as other brands do. They colors are highly pigmented as well. You must try these.
Moneera A.
Moneera A.
So soo soooo goooood, love the colors , texture and everything !
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tacoma, WA
I wont lie, I don't like the glitter polish, or the pink one, but all the rest I LOVED! S-age is Just a Number is my FAVE, and I'm going to get it in full size. lol
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Eugene, OR
My fiance got this collection for me for my birthday last year -- and it was perfect timing. The orange -- I Think I Cayenne -- is perfect for fall -- it's orange without being, you know, orange. It has a great metallic finish and looks beautiful on. The red, Have You Met Rose, Mary?, is perfect for November/December -- Christmas season! It's a gorgeous, bright red that's different from any other color I own. S-Age is Just a Number is one of my FAVORITE polishes of all time -- it's a perfect dupe for a Chanel polish! It's gold in some lights, green in others, metallic, reptilian and gorgeous! The glitter, Justa Pinch of Glitter, goes with everything -- it's a perfect, medium-size silver glitter in gray-clear polish that adds the perfect touch of glitz to anything. All in all, I love this set -- it's perfect for girls who love warm, fall-ish colors!
Lucia V.
Lucia V.
San Diego, CA
I was given S-Age Is Just A Number and it's one of my favorite nail polishes ever! I believe it's a dead on dupe for Chanel's Peridot. The formula is as perfect as the color. Get them now, they're all 3 for $10!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Pawtucket, RI
This collection is really cute. I love this size specially for traveling and vacations.
Jannet C.
Jannet C.
Pittsburg, CA
Duh its Sephora which has the best make up line
Gabi z.
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
Love opi as a brand these colors are perfect for fall and winter. They're really nice.
Aitana G.
Aitana G.
Heidelberg
I love the colors, they seem to be perfect for autumn and winter, but I would like to know if it's durable!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Henderson , Ky
These colors look amazing! Are they pigmented well, and how is the lasting power?