SEPHORA by OPI Spice Market Mini 4-Piece Collection uploaded by Alyssa S.SEPHORA by OPI Spice Market Mini 4-Piece Collection uploaded by Aneshia C.

BY OPI

A four-piece set of petite nail colors in a variety of spicy, fall shades. Featuring a sun-lit spectrum of reds, golds, and a sparkle-packed silver glitter, Sephora by OPI’s Spice Market translates the season’s most talked-about trends into must-have nail lacquers for fall and beyond. This set contains: 4 x 0.12 oz nail lacquer in: - I Think I Cayenne (opaque metallic red-orange) - Have You Met Rose, Mary? (deep-rose red shimmer) - Justa' Pinch Of Glitter (silver/charcoal glitter)- S-Age Is Just A Number (duochrome gold) The long-wearing, chip-resistant formulas are free of dibutyl phthalate (DBP), toluene, and formaldehyde. “Fall 2012 is all about creating eye-catching contrasts by pairing earthy neutrals with vivid pops of color.” —Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI VP and Artistic Director see more...

Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Great collection, as always, from OPI. Colors are wonderful for fall. The nail polish applies smoothly and stays on for days. I always love to purchase the newest OPI collections, including this one, from Sally's.
Michelle L.
Eugene, OR
My fiance got this collection for me for my birthday last year -- and it was perfect timing. The orange -- I Think I Cayenne -- is perfect for fall -- it's orange without being, you know, orange. It has a great metallic finish and looks beautiful on. The red, Have You Met Rose, Mary?, is perfect for November/December -- Christmas season! It's a gorgeous, bright red that's different from any other color I own. S-Age is Just a Number is one of my FAVORITE polishes of all time -- it's a perfect dupe for a Chanel polish! It's gold in some lights, green in others, metallic, reptilian and gorgeous! The glitter, Justa Pinch of Glitter, goes with everything -- it's a perfect, medium-size silver glitter in gray-clear polish that adds the perfect touch of glitz to anything. All in all, I love this set -- it's perfect for girls who love warm, fall-ish colors!
Keegan S.
bristol, VA
Don't get me wrong, I love all of the colors, but the staying power was awful. Even after using a base and top coat they still chipped by the next day. Maybe I can find a different top coat? Like I said, I really like the colors, but the I hated that the polish was already shipping the next day.
Lucia V.
San Diego, CA
I was given S-Age Is Just A Number and it's one of my favorite nail polishes ever! I believe it's a dead on dupe for Chanel's Peridot. The formula is as perfect as the color. Get them now, they're all 3 for $10!
Jennifer N.
Wellesley, MA
I really love this produt. The colors go on really smooth and drys really well. The colors match almost any skin tone. The metallic one is a little weird but other y han that every other color is gorgeous.
Nicole H.
Tacoma, WA
I wont lie, I don't like the glitter polish, or the pink one, but all the rest I LOVED! S-age is Just a Number is my FAVE, and I'm going to get it in full size. lol
Olivia B.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this brand of nail polish! the metallic one (age is just a number) in this set is a little wonky looking, but the orange and red look gorgeous on your nails!
Evan M.
Indianapolis, IN
The SepHora brand polishes are super shiny and hold up well. As a nurse, I'm hard on polish and Sephora's polish stands up to the constant handwashing.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love opi polish it is so smooth nd you only need a good two coats for desired color. Check out your local dollar tree to dind select colors!
Summer C.
High Point, NC
I love these! They dint chip as fast as other brands do. They colors are highly pigmented as well. You must try these.
Aitana G.
Heidelberg
I love the colors, they seem to be perfect for autumn and winter, but I would like to know if it's durable!
Melissa L.
Henderson, KY
These colors look amazing! Are they pigmented well, and how is the lasting power?