SEPHORA by OPI Sparktacular Gel Kit uploaded by Sehar A.

BY SEPHORA

A four-piece gelshine glitter manicure kit. Spark your creativity with this GelShine holiday kit that boasts zero dry time and up to four weeks of bedazzling wear. Design your own manicure or follow the included instructions for three statement looks. This set contains:- 2 x 0.29 oz Gelshine in What's a Tire Jack? It's Wine O' Clock- Five-point brush- Sliver glitter pot- Rhinestones- Fold-out instructions GelShine shades color and high shine lasts up to four weeks. see more...

Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Sephorax opi gel collection! This kit is great - I love the the polish colors separately and together. The jewels were tricky to apply, but I'm no nail tech. The tiny brush is good, but doing art with gel
Polishes is tricky because the formula doesn't act like traditional polish and if you go over an area hit tends to take away color rather than add which is irritating! This was suchhh a fun set to buy and use!!
Jillian N.
Love this nail line! Easy to use stays on for a long time 2-3 weeks! Would def use this agin. Easy to put on and off. Would not go to a salon again for manicure . Definitely buying in other colors!
IS 🌹.
Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is nice but isn't the best to me tbh ...it is very easy to apply and use but kinda is pricey ..I was a first time customer &  loved its color
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel kit! So easy to use and it lasts pretty much until you decide to change it up. Looks like a professional manicure!
Tayelor H.
Union, MO
Sephora has all my go to products. Nails are something I love and sephora really steps it up
Christine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish is great...long lasting and was chip free. The colors were perfect for me!
leslie m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but I don't love it, doesn't stay more than a week and the Prince I think for me its not the best for the quality!
|| f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Magnifique produit j'ai utilisé juste une seule fois , et après j'ai les pas trouver dommage je déteste l3fsa hadi