SEPHORA by OPI Sparktacular Gel Kit uploaded by Sehar A.

BY SEPHORA

A four-piece gelshine glitter manicure kit. Spark your creativity with this GelShine holiday kit that boasts zero dry time and up to four weeks of bedazzling wear. Design your own manicure or follow the included instructions for three statement looks. This set contains:- 2 x 0.29 oz Gelshine in What's a Tire Jack? It's Wine O' Clock- Five-point brush- Sliver glitter pot- Rhinestones- Fold-out instructions GelShine shades color and high shine lasts up to four weeks. see more...

IS 🌹.
IS 🌹.
Darby , PA
Review for: SEPHORA by OPI Sparktacular Gel Kit
This product is nice but isn't the best to me tbh ...it is very easy to apply and use but kinda is pricey ..I was a first time customer &  loved its color
Tayelor H.
Tayelor H.
Union, MO
Review for: SEPHORA by OPI Sparktacular Gel Kit
Sephora has all my go to products. Nails are something I love and sephora really steps it up
Christine M.
Christine M.
Review for: SEPHORA by OPI Sparktacular Gel Kit
This polish is great...long lasting and was chip free. The colors were perfect for me!
leslie m.
leslie m.
Review for: SEPHORA by OPI Sparktacular Gel Kit
I like it but I don't love it, doesn't stay more than a week and the Prince I think for me its not the best for the quality!