A protective, glossy top coat that dries extra-fast. Keep your tips looking beautiful with this quick-dry top coat that puts an end to smearing, smudges, and awful streaks. Proven Extended Wear Technology takes this formula from wet to dry in record time, so you can hit the town without worry. Long-lasting, high-gloss shine is yours in minutes.

How quickly does it actually dry?
Is this a really good top coat? Is it worth the money?
Start your review of SEPHORA by OPI Quick Dry Top Coat 0.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Roseville, MI
Quick drying takes seconds the money they put into this product is the well worth spend out there it cost to produce it because they make sure they put the best in their ingredients that does what it says it still if it says a shiny it’s going to be shiny if it says it’s Matt is going to be matt if you said it’s quick tray is going to be quick dry not giving you false advertisement. Love A company that can stick behind their products and do what they say they want to do! And this is one company that will do.
N Plainfield, NJ
This is not quick drying and it clumps up badly at the beck of the bottle. Formula gets too thick after using it for a while and you would need to add a thinner. I don’t recommend this product and would honestly just go with a regular OPI top coat.
Clearwater, FL
I love this OPI quick dry top coat! it really does dry quickly and keep my nail polish on just a bit longer than normal. My nails have a bad habit of shedding their nail polish all the time but this is a little piece of comfort saying I might make it through a full week without having to paint my nails again. I do recommend this product.
Orem
When it comes to protecting your nails/ nail polish.. its important to get a good top coat. This one is the best! It makes the nails lik glossy and makes the color last way longer. Plus the cir won't crack as easily. Worth the price for sure.
Carmel, IN
I like this top coat application. I feel like it helps give me an extra couple of days on my painted nails from chipping. I’m not sure that I think it helps dry my nails any faster but definitely protects them from chipping as quickly.
Ravenna, OH
Love this quick dry too coat. I hate waiting for polish to dry so this is a great option. It can dry almost too quick where it gets hard to apply another coat but it works well
Fairport, NY
Being a busy mom of three kids, I have to find something that dries quick. I’ve tried plenty of other brand but nothing compares to this one. I definitely recommend buying this.
White oak, PA
I’m all about quick dry nail polish! I have a 6 month old, so “quick” is one of my favorite words when it comes to my routine! This has a nice shine and a good value
Louisville, KY
I love love love this top coat. It drys within a minute or two and you are good to go. It applys easy and polish does not come off on the brush like some other brands I have used. This is now the only top coat y’all use
Meridian, ID
This top coat is good, but isn’t the best on the market. For the price, it does the job. It does chip easier than some other brands, but it goes on smooth and is easy to apply. Overall, it gets a four star.