Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#237 in Nail Polish

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

Photos (3)
yaniris t.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge , Nj

Absolutely love this color ! goes with anything that i wear. doesn't chip off easily either.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Sephora by OPI has some of the best colors that work for any season! IT's also a super long lasting polish!
katie r.
katie r.
Denver, CO

I always get compliments when I wear this polish. It matches my skin tone perectly so makes my hands look elegant and long. Great for pink undertones.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Brooklyn, NY

The color is really nice. I love the OPI nail polish but the only thing i hate is there prices. Would love to buy more colors but sadly their out of my budget. Try and enjoy the sales they have!
Redina S.
Redina S.

I really really love this color,is one of my favorites colors for this seasson.Everyone have to try this
Holly C.
Holly C.
Bradford, Ontario

I adore this colour however I do wish it was more opaque, it does last for quite a while without chopping which is great and the name is super adorable overall it think it was a great collaboration and I will buy from it again!
Karrie E.
Karrie E.
Enoree, SC

OPI is such an amazing product! Personally, OPI is the best product for long-term wear as well as durability. There colors are rich and bold, but also gave the perfect touches of softness like this product with Sephora. We all know Sephora is a leading company for consumer purchasing as well as their own products. Combining the two makes a statement product that fits every name polish user!
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.

This was actually the first nail polish I ever purchased from Sephora & I've already replaced it twice. Need I say more? It's one of my girly day shades.
Atziri C.
Atziri C.

Love the little sephora nail polish it drys instantly and the colors Are amazing
Mhar S.
Mhar S.

I haven't tried Sephora's nail polish products. My other girl friends did. I think this nude color will look great on my finger and toe nails.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC

How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Joelle G.

Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
Nudrat P.

What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
How do this product work do you need to coats

Join Now