Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#238 in Nail Polish

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

Photos (3)
Atziri C.
Atziri C.
Love the little sephora nail polish it drys instantly and the colors Are amazing
Mhar S.
Mhar S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried Sephora's nail polish products. My other girl friends did. I think this nude color will look great on my finger and toe nails.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Absolutely love this color and formula! My go to color if I'm not in the mood for a bright color. All of Sephora by OPI polishes are wonderful
Carla V.
Carla V.
I really LOVE this brand. OPI is one of those brands where the polish is long lasting and it's hard for the polish to start chipping. I really ADORE this nude-like color. I would definietly recommend.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I LOVE this color! Its the perfect nude tone for the summer and even the winter! It doesn't chip that quickly especially with a top coat!
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I love this nail polish so much! I love nude colors because they go well with anything and this is definitely the best nude color I have found so far! I looks great especially with a clear coat over it!
Faye Lorraine S.
Faye Lorraine S.
Jersey city , NJ
Sephora nail polishes are good quality. Great pigmentation and staying power. Sometimes you can catch them on clearance
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Stays on well through washing and scrubbing, dirt and grime: nice nude toned without matching most skin tones. Glossy finish
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
Love these polishes! Lasts a long time and a huge range of colors! suggest you try them if you can find them.
chanel o.
chanel o.
Orlando, FL
First off OPI has the best long wearing nail polish with no chips or cracks ever this color is simply amazing for people who love the new colors
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
Nudrat P.
What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Does this Nail polish work? I want to try a specific color just haven't made myself buy it yet