Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#237 in Nail Polish

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

Photos (3)
Solange M.
Solange M.
Newark, NJ

I love this nail polish even though I prefer red colors, this one looks super nice on my nails. I highly recommend it!
Kendra K.
Kendra K.
Calgary, AB

One of my favorite shades that I own. For the price the staying power isn't bad - not as nice to apply as OPI etc. and takes more coats to get a good finish, but overall I just can't get enough of the COLOR.
Lizeidy R.
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX

I love the nail polish the color looks great with any outfit.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Charlotte, NC

Opi is one of the best polishes out. Awesome staying power and very vibrant colors.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Brooklyn, NY

The color is really nice. I love the OPI nail polish but the only thing i hate is there prices. Would love to buy more colors but sadly their out of my budget. Try and enjoy the sales they have!
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Dayton, TN

This nail polish is great quality and is long-ware! The colors are very vibrant and the product is overall nice!
Raven H.
Raven H.
Wellington, OH

OPI always has great colors! Also they stay on longer than a few other brands I buy.
Christie B.
Christie B.
Columbus, OH

OPI always has great colors and quality nail polish! The only problem would be the price, but they do seem to last quite a while and are very good quality.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Bronx, NY

I really like this color, especially when you're in a rush and need to color your nails. i feel its a great color that will look good with any outfit.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.

I love this nude color of nail polish. It looks great on my tan skin which I love
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC

How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Joelle G.

Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
Nudrat P.

What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
How do this product work do you need to coats

Join Now