Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Holly C.Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Melissa C.Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Violetta L.

BY SEPHORA

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

• How well do these work? I've seen them at Sephora but I've never go...1 Answers
  • What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend? 1 Answers
  • Does this Nail polish work? I want to try a specific color just hav...1 Answers
Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff
  • "first off OPI has the best long wearing nail polish with no chips or cracks ever this color is simply amazing for people who love the new colors" in 8 reviews
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this color and formula! My go to color if I'm not in the mood for a bright color. All of Sephora by OPI polishes are wonderful
Julia W.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
I LOVE this color! Its the perfect nude tone for the summer and even the winter! It doesn't chip that quickly especially with a top coat!
Atziri C.
Atziri C.
Love the little sephora nail polish it drys instantly and the colors Are amazing
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
This was actually the first nail polish I ever purchased from Sephora & I've already replaced it twice. Need I say more? It's one of my girly day shades.
Karrie E.
Karrie E.
Enoree, SC
OPI is such an amazing product! Personally, OPI is the best product for long-term wear as well as durability. There colors are rich and bold, but also gave the perfect touches of softness like this product with Sephora. We all know Sephora is a leading company for consumer purchasing as well as their own products. Combining the two makes a statement product that fits every name polish user!
Solange M.
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
I love this nail polish even though I prefer red colors, this one looks super nice on my nails. I highly recommend it!
Christal N.
Christal N.
Powder Spgs, GA
Looooove this polish it is one of my favorite shades dries well and lasts long
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
My favorite color....it's like a natural look and it's something that doesn't just pop out and it is just perfect.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This polish has a very good color. However it is very pricey! Hope to find a sale so I can get other colors soon. Other than price I would suggest everyone to use this product.
Carly A.
Carly A.
Grand blanc, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have a really nice range of colors. It goes on well and stays on too! OPI is one of the lower priced brands, but they have the quality of a high priced polish.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
Nudrat P.
What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Does this Nail polish work? I want to try a specific color just haven't made myself buy it yet