Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#238 in Nail Polish

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

Photos (3)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Bluefield, VA
OPI has wonderful nail polish and to make it even better they have cute names to match! I will bypass the perfect color just because it doesn’t have a cute or cleaver name.
Christie B.
Christie B.
Columbus, OH
OPI always has great colors and quality nail polish! The only problem would be the price, but they do seem to last quite a while and are very good quality.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
Bronx, NY
I really like this color, especially when you're in a rush and need to color your nails. i feel its a great color that will look good with any outfit.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
I love this nude color of nail polish. It looks great on my tan skin which I love
yaniris t.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge , Nj
Absolutely love this color ! goes with anything that i wear. doesn't chip off easily either.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sephora by OPI has some of the best colors that work for any season! IT's also a super long lasting polish!
katie r.
katie r.
Denver, CO
I always get compliments when I wear this polish. It matches my skin tone perectly so makes my hands look elegant and long. Great for pink undertones.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Wellington, OH
OPI always has great colors! Also they stay on longer than a few other brands I buy.
Karrie E.
Karrie E.
Enoree, SC
OPI is such an amazing product! Personally, OPI is the best product for long-term wear as well as durability. There colors are rich and bold, but also gave the perfect touches of softness like this product with Sephora. We all know Sephora is a leading company for consumer purchasing as well as their own products. Combining the two makes a statement product that fits every name polish user!
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
This was actually the first nail polish I ever purchased from Sephora & I've already replaced it twice. Need I say more? It's one of my girly day shades.
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
Nudrat P.
What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Does this Nail polish work? I want to try a specific color just haven't made myself buy it yet