Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#238 in Nail Polish

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

Photos (3)
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Scarborough, ME
This is a nice mellow color. It really makes the hands look elegant. No chipping About a week passed before I had some chipping.
Carly A.
Carly A.
Fruitport, MI
They have a really nice range of colors. It goes on well and stays on too! OPI is one of the lower priced brands, but they have the quality of a high priced polish.
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This polish has a very good color. However it is very pricey! Hope to find a sale so I can get other colors soon. Other than price I would suggest everyone to use this product.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
My favorite color....it's like a natural look and it's something that doesn't just pop out and it is just perfect.
Christal N.
Christal N.
Powder Spgs, GA
Looooove this polish it is one of my favorite shades dries well and lasts long
Solange M.
Solange M.
Newark, NJ
I love this nail polish even though I prefer red colors, this one looks super nice on my nails. I highly recommend it!
Lizeidy R.
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I love the nail polish the color looks great with any outfit.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Charlotte, NC
Opi is one of the best polishes out. Awesome staying power and very vibrant colors.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Brooklyn, NY
The color is really nice. I love the OPI nail polish but the only thing i hate is there prices. Would love to buy more colors but sadly their out of my budget. Try and enjoy the sales they have!
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Dayton, TN
This nail polish is great quality and is long-ware! The colors are very vibrant and the product is overall nice!
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
Nudrat P.
What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
Angela U.
Angela U.
Robinson, TX
Does this Nail polish work? I want to try a specific color just haven't made myself buy it yet