Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Holly C.Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Violetta L.Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Melissa C.

BY SEPHORA

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

• How well do these work? I've seen them at Sephora but I've never ...1 Answers
  • What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend? 1 Answers
  • Does this Nail polish work? I want to try a specific color just h...1 Answers
Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff
  • "first off OPI has the best long wearing nail polish with no chips or cracks ever this color is simply amazing for people who love the new colors" in 8 reviews
Christie B.
Cincinnati, OH
OPI always has great colors and quality nail polish! The only problem would be the price, but they do seem to last quite a while and are very good quality.
Jasmin S.
This was actually the first nail polish I ever purchased from Sephora & I've already replaced it twice. Need I say more? It's one of my girly day shades.
katie r.
Denver, CO
I always get compliments when I wear this polish. It matches my skin tone perectly so makes my hands look elegant and long. Great for pink undertones.
Sasha M.
Bronx, NY
I really like this color, especially when you're in a rush and need to color your nails. i feel its a great color that will look good with any outfit.
Zara A.
Garland, TX
I like this color! I received it two years ago in a Sephora by OPI gift set and it is a very pretty neutral. Like all OPI polishes it is long lasting.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Sephora by opi is amazeballs! my sister in law swears by these! pigment is great, colors are great and it even goes on and stays on! which is great!
chanel o.
Lithonia, GA
First off OPI has the best long wearing nail polish with no chips or cracks ever this color is simply amazing for people who love the new colors
Mhar S.
I haven't tried Sephora's nail polish products. My other girl friends did. I think this nude color will look great on my finger and toe nails.
Hannah L.
Absolutely love this color and formula! My go to color if I'm not in the mood for a bright color. All of Sephora by OPI polishes are wonderful
Yesenia M.
Dumas, TX
This is one of my favorite nail polishes because it has a great kind of color & it's long lasting and with the right top coat it won't chip
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
How do this product work do you need to coats