Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#235 in Nail Polish

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

Photos (3)
Jean W.
Jean W.
Castro Valley, CA

to be honest, I'm quite disappointed. I'm a big OPI user so I should know that many of the colors are highly rich and saturated. If you're using a good OPI polish, it doesn't take more than 2 coats to get a bold and intense color on your nails. This polish is different, it was extremely translucent and took about 4 coats of polish to get the color and intensity I wanted. But besides that, it has every other characteristic of a good OPI polish. It won't crack or chip after you paint it on, there's a very glossy shine, and lasts you a long tim
Karina A.
Karina A.

This is probably the only nail polish i would need for my entire life and be happy forever! The subtle tone makes my nails look very polished without much effort. All i need is at tops 2 coats and i am set to go. It takes very little time to dry for me and last for a week . 🌸🌸
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

This was my FAVORITE nude color! I was devastated when it was discontinued and I've yet to find another shade that is just like it. It is the perfect neutral for fair skin. It builds up nicely and is long lasting. If you can find a bottle - get it.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS

I love this polish! Natural and pretty. I use two coats and a top coat for added shine and matteness! The color is neutral, so it goes with literally everything. It hardly chips and is very professional looking.
Irene Z.
Irene Z.
Flossmoor, IL

One of the best nude polishes I've ever owned. Absolutely love this color and I think it would be great for any occasion. You do need to apply 2 layers for an opaque look. Does dry fast and applies easily.
Ashlyn  R.
Ashlyn R.
Hyattsville, MD

As a person who frequently gets her nails done this is a wonderful color it's last a long time and color doesn't get a nasty darker tone to like many. Beautiful color totally recommend!!!
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.

I went a bit crazy one day and bought way too many polishes of this brand and prayed they were worth it. This color is by far my favorite. It's true to the color and applies evenly.
Leia R.
Leia R.
Champaign, IL

Its so pigmented and it has a nice brush that you can hold. I it it at Sephora and it was at a reasonable price.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.

I have never try Sephora nail polish before, but I have heard that it is one of the most popular nail polish everyone is using even celebrities. I think I should try it out myself. I also like the nude color since it's fall now
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Seaside, CA

Sephora and OPI made the perfect match when it comes to this shade. No chips and long wear - what more could you ask for? The color is also spot on when looking for the perfect nude. Love it!
Gisella M.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC

How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Joelle G.

Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
Nudrat P.

What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
How do this product work do you need to coats

Join Now