Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Holly C.Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Melissa C.Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff uploaded by Violetta L.

BY OPI

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.

• How well do these work? I've seen them at Sephora but I'v...1 Answers
  • What's the best colour in this brand that you would recom...1 Answers
  • Does this Nail polish work? I want to try a specific colo...1 Answers
Sephora by OPI Nonfat Soy Half Caff
  • "first off OPI has the best long wearing nail polish with no chips or cracks ever this color is simply amazing for people who love the new colors" in 8 reviews
Brittany F.
Mebane , NC
I love love the color and Sephora, but there polishes don’t last more than a day at the time. I’ve been a user of O.P.I for as long as I can remember and have never had this problem.
Jean W.
Castro Valley, CA
to be honest, I'm quite disappointed. I'm a big OPI user so I should know that many of the colors are highly rich and saturated. If you're using a good OPI polish, it doesn't take more than 2 coats to get a bold and intense color on your nails. This polish is different, it was extremely translucent and took about 4 coats of polish to get the color and intensity I wanted. But besides that, it has every other characteristic of a good OPI polish. It won't crack or chip after you paint it on, there's a very glossy shine, and lasts you a long tim
Karina A.
This is probably the only nail polish i would need for my entire life and be happy forever! The subtle tone makes my nails look very polished without much effort. All i need is at tops 2 coats and i am set to go. It takes very little time to dry for me and last for a week . 🌸🌸
Lindsay D.
Wichita, KS
I love this polish! Natural and pretty. I use two coats and a top coat for added shine and matteness! The color is neutral, so it goes with literally everything. It hardly chips and is very professional looking.
Karrie E.
Enoree, SC
OPI is such an amazing product! Personally, OPI is the best product for long-term wear as well as durability. There colors are rich and bold, but also gave the perfect touches of softness like this product with Sephora. We all know Sephora is a leading company for consumer purchasing as well as their own products. Combining the two makes a statement product that fits every name polish user!
Carmela C.
I have never try Sephora nail polish before, but I have heard that it is one of the most popular nail polish everyone is using even celebrities. I think I should try it out myself. I also like the nude color since it's fall now
Brittany F.
This was my FAVORITE nude color! I was devastated when it was discontinued and I've yet to find another shade that is just like it. It is the perfect neutral for fair skin. It builds up nicely and is long lasting. If you can find a bottle - get it.
Jenny C.
Awesome product, it's very smooth and aplys easily. You can do one coat and the color would be pretty pigmented. Drying does take a while but that's okay :) Dip your fingers into ice and that will do the trick!
Irene Z.
Champaign, IL
One of the best nude polishes I've ever owned. Absolutely love this color and I think it would be great for any occasion. You do need to apply 2 layers for an opaque look. Does dry fast and applies easily.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I love this nail polish so much! I love nude colors because they go well with anything and this is definitely the best nude color I have found so far! I looks great especially with a clear coat over it!
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
How many coats would you need to apply to get the color without looking cake?
Will this last long
Joelle G.
Does anybody know why Sephora stopped selling the Sephora by OPI nail colors?
Nudrat P.
What's the best colour in this brand that you would recommend?
How do this product work do you need to coats