BY SEPHORA

A vibrant collection of four mini-sized brights, a base coat, and a protective top coat. Sizzle through summer with this set of hot, neon hues. Rock the trend with these long-wearing, chip-resistant shades, inspired by the fabulous, ultra-bright colors that continue to dominate the runways. The set includes a white base coat and a clear top coat, ensuring a beautiful manicure every time. And as always, each formula is free of DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. This set contains: 6 x 0.12 oz nail color in: - White Base Coat - Mega-Watt's Your Deal? - Glowing Somewhere? - I'm So Vivid With You! - All Bright Already! - Clear Top Coat “We’ve included four stunning shades that are so incredibly vibrant, they’ll walk into the room before you do!” —Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI VP and Artistic Director see more...

SEPHORA by OPI Neon Lights Mini Set 6 x 0.12 oz
  • "Also, give them plenty of time between coats and after top coat because it is not a quick dry and I almost always end up with a smudge or two." in 1 review
  • "These sets with the mini polishes in them are a great way to try out the brand and get several different colors to try out as well." in 1 review
  • "Ooooh opi is the brand i use when I'm at the salon long lasting wear lovely shine….." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These polishes go on great and aren't thick or clumpy. Two coats over a base and you're all set. I would always use a top coat to seal them as well. However they don't last very long, I would say 2-4 days before they're chipping. Also, give them plenty of time between coats and after top coat because it is not a quick dry and I almost always end up with a smudge or two.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos esmaltes para uñas de SEPHORa!!! Son colores neón bellisimoss, se aplican muy bien, y duran bastante tiempo sin desprenderse. Son bellsimosss
Cynthia H.
These sets with the mini polishes in them are a great way to try out the brand and get several different colors to try out as well. Plus most people don't go through a whole bottle of polish. This is one of My favorite brands of nail polish.
Monica A.
Hartford, CT
Love the colors, and wears for a good long time, but it can get glommy and is easily messed up while painting. I had to redo both of my thumbs because they were uneven and funky. Apply the color lightly over the white and it looks fantastic.
Cassie P.
Love the Sephora nail polish! This mini set is awesome and love the colors it comes with as I love bright colors! Great travel size too !
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
These colors are to bright for me, but my daughter loves them. She is constantly changing them to suit her outfits
Brickell D.
Florence , AZ
The neon colors are so cool! I love how you can get a variety of mini colors for a better deal than the larger bottles.
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this set! Perfect summer colors. Goes on dark and smooth. Tons of coats not needed. A must buy!
Gabby C.
Union, NJ
Colors are very bright and opaque the clear coat added in the collection is a great extra to help maintain color
TISHA D.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
hello my name is Natasha, and i want to know about how to get free products from different name brand companies
ZarZar A.
Hi I have purchased these but I can't find the expirey date. How long do they last ? When is the expirey date? Thanks Z