BY OPI

A vibrant collection of four mini-sized brights, a base coat, and a protective top coat. Sizzle through summer with this set of hot, neon hues. Rock the trend with these long-wearing, chip-resistant shades, inspired by the fabulous, ultra-bright colors that continue to dominate the runways. The set includes a white base coat and a clear top coat, ensuring a beautiful manicure every time. And as always, each formula is free of DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. This set contains: 6 x 0.12 oz nail color in: - White Base Coat - Mega-Watt's Your Deal? - Glowing Somewhere? - I'm So Vivid With You! - All Bright Already! - Clear Top Coat “We’ve included four stunning shades that are so incredibly vibrant, they’ll walk into the room before you do!” —Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI VP and Artistic Director see more...

SEPHORA by OPI Neon Lights Mini Set 6 x 0.12 oz
  • "Ooooh opi is the brand i use when I'm at the salon long lasting wear lovely shine….." in 1 review
  • "These sets with the mini polishes in them are a great way to try out the brand and get several different colors to try out as well." in 1 review
  • "Also, give them plenty of time between coats and after top coat because it is not a quick dry and I almost always end up with a smudge or two." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
These polishes go on great and aren't thick or clumpy. Two coats over a base and you're all set. I would always use a top coat to seal them as well. However they don't last very long, I would say 2-4 days before they're chipping. Also, give them plenty of time between coats and after top coat because it is not a quick dry and I almost always end up with a smudge or two.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the colors, and wears for a good long time, but it can get glommy and is easily messed up while painting. I had to redo both of my thumbs because they were uneven and funky. Apply the color lightly over the white and it looks fantastic.
Cynthia H.
These sets with the mini polishes in them are a great way to try out the brand and get several different colors to try out as well. Plus most people don't go through a whole bottle of polish. This is one of My favorite brands of nail polish.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Me encantan estos esmaltes para uñas de SEPHORa!!! Son colores neón bellisimoss, se aplican muy bien, y duran bastante tiempo sin desprenderse. Son bellsimosss
Flor V.
Selma, NC
I love everything that comes here but the only problem is that it's on the expensive side. 👎🏼 other that that these nail polishes work awesomely
Cassie P.
Love the Sephora nail polish! This mini set is awesome and love the colors it comes with as I love bright colors! Great travel size too !
Brickell D.
Lamoni, IA
The neon colors are so cool! I love how you can get a variety of mini colors for a better deal than the larger bottles.
Rachael A.
Clovis, CA
These colors are to bright for me, but my daughter loves them. She is constantly changing them to suit her outfits
Gabby C.
Union, NJ
Colors are very bright and opaque the clear coat added in the collection is a great extra to help maintain color
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
I love colored glazes and these are my favorites, they are durable, beautiful and salient, keep it Sephora <3
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
hello my name is Natasha, and i want to know about how to get free products from different name brand companies
ZarZar A.
Hi I have purchased these but I can't find the expirey date. How long do they last ? When is the expirey date? Thanks Z