SEPHORA by OPI Nailed It! Top 10 Best Sellers 10 x 0.12 oz uploaded by Kerstin M.

BY SEPHORA

A 10-piece collection of mini nail polishes in the most-popular shades of the year. Adorn your tips and toes with the bestselling nail colors from Sephora by OPI. From shimmery and glittery, to nude and electric, this collection will have you painted in the right colors all year round. The purse-perfect size means you can change hues while traveling and easily share the delightful shades with your friends. This set contains: 10 x 0.12 oz nail color in: - Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino) - Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter) - Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue) - Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray) - It's Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter) - Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru) - Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige) - Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple) - I'm Wired (opaque electric coral red) - Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green) see more...

Talitha F.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
My first set of polishes from sephora by opi I found it at big lots and I am totally hooked to these polishes. So many different colors and the glitter, shimmer ones is to die for.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This review is specifically for the shade "Mermaid to Order." It is hands down my favorite shade from Sephora by O.P.I. It goes beautifully with tan skin and is vibrant. I've purchased this over and over again and would definitely recommend it to anyone with medium or dark skin.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this nail polish set really good colors really good long lasting set really amazing good value not my first time really easy to apply really also good pricing really love to buy this again with different colors
Maria A.
Maria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always bought sephora nail polishes and I like them. You only have to use one coat and it stays on for a little bit . It really depends on which one you get .
Kerstin M.
Kerstin M.
Crossett, AR
Incredibly impressive polish! Love the fact that I don't need a second coat because it's so long lasting and literally takes so long before it chips thAt I don't know the exact amount! Very pretty and long lasting!
Vicki E.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
I love OPI nail polish. It stays on forever! The colors are very pigmented. Sometimes I just use one coat depending on the color and the depth of color I want.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Galeton, PA
Love the colors. Love how nice one coat covers. Lasts longer than most other polishes I have used and the colors are so pretty
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Love the colors! Long lasting! Opi is one of my favorite nail polishes! Would definitely recommend this!
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Humble, TX
Got this opi nailed it kit for christmas and i totally luv it. All the colors were on point..
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great set! It has all of the best selling polishes. They have wonderful coverage and so many choices to go with almost any outfit.