SEPHORA by OPI Nailed It! Top 10 Best Sellers 10 x 0.12 oz uploaded by Kerstin M.

BY SEPHORA

A 10-piece collection of mini nail polishes in the most-popular shades of the year. Adorn your tips and toes with the bestselling nail colors from Sephora by OPI. From shimmery and glittery, to nude and electric, this collection will have you painted in the right colors all year round. The purse-perfect size means you can change hues while traveling and easily share the delightful shades with your friends. This set contains: 10 x 0.12 oz nail color in: - Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino) - Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter) - Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue) - Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray) - It's Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter) - Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru) - Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige) - Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple) - I'm Wired (opaque electric coral red) - Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green) see more...

Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this nail polish set really good colors really good long lasting set really amazing good value not my first time really easy to apply really also good pricing really love to buy this again with different colors
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
This review is specifically for the shade "Mermaid to Order." It is hands down my favorite shade from Sephora by O.P.I. It goes beautifully with tan skin and is vibrant. I've purchased this over and over again and would definitely recommend it to anyone with medium or dark skin.
Maria A.
I have always bought sephora nail polishes and I like them. You only have to use one coat and it stays on for a little bit . It really depends on which one you get .
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
these are ome great nail polishes, my mom got me these the other day and I have been using each color a different week. I like how easily u can work with the brush, and the shades of colors are just wonderful. I will be buying another set to give it away to my nieces.
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I love these nail polishes and especially this size and set, it has a bunch of beautiful different colors mini sized. You can try them all and then buy a regular size of your favorites, I also prefer this small brush, I have small nails so is perfect for me. It also makes a great gift.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
My first set of polishes from sephora by opi I found it at big lots and I am totally hooked to these polishes. So many different colors and the glitter, shimmer ones is to die for.
shannon m.
West Haven, CT
These are great and not only because I never can finish a nail polish so having minis is better for me. I also like that I can apply them better with the smaller brush, less polish getting on my fingers. The colors are great too I really like the light ones.
Kerstin M.
Crossett, AR
Incredibly impressive polish! Love the fact that I don't need a second coat because it's so long lasting and literally takes so long before it chips thAt I don't know the exact amount! Very pretty and long lasting!
Casandra C.
Brooklyn, NY
Long lasting polish and the colors in this kit are so convenient. I love it, I use these when I have time to pamper myself. Take them with me to the nail salon!
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
I love OPI nail polish. It stays on forever! The colors are very pigmented. Sometimes I just use one coat depending on the color and the depth of color I want.