BY OPI

A nail strengthener. Sephora By OPI Strengthener is an essential step for the woman who wants strong nails and a long-lasting manicure or pedicure. Use it alone on bare, natural nails as a treatment or as a base coat under polish. The green formula does not contain DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde.

• Does this really work?! I've been looking around for many...1 Answers
  • I am already an OPI lover, but I have never used this. I ...1 Answers
Ashley D.
I have thin nails that tend to break easily. I would not say that this product completely fixed that problem, but I can definitely tell that my nails are starting to get stronger. I use this product every night, painting a single coat. I believe the directions say to remove the product after a week and then begin treatments again. I have used this and painted over with another nail polish color and it works well as a base coat.
Stephanie J.
Norcross, GA
I started using this because I paint my nails slot and I needed something that would strengthen my nails. I like it so far and it seems to do the job well enough. Now 100% sure if this is really working I still have a few nails that chip off every now and then but it's not too bad. Would definitely recommend you try it out for yourself
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
Best strengthener ever!
I have soft and fragile nails and this product helped me a lot!
Pro - Imediatly results
Cons - Have a little bit of heavy smell
I buyed from Sephora Stores, two times and i will buy this product again. My nails have a pampered moment when I use this product.
Alexandra D.
Dover , AR
Like this product. I tried it on my nails after they started getting weaker and noticed some difference but it wasn't dramatic. They don't break as often but they're not as strong as I'd like them to be
Influenster M.
I'm a fan of sephora makeup but this product and other nail products from sephora I don't really like my nails are still brittle after one use it's clumpy and gross but this generally happens with most nail products quickly sinful colors is the only nail product I've found that doesn't.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I really enjoy this product. I do my nails often, and working in a hospital wearing gloves all day can do damage. This treatment keeps my nails from becoming brittle.
Amanda M.
This is a fine clear nail polish. I didn't really notice it making my nails any stronger or less likely to break. But it worked as a good base or top coat.
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
My nails grow fast but break really easily. this product is very helpful in making your nails stronger when wearing it. but diet is really the best fix.
Wendy C.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
I love this product keeps my nails looking great all week long I work at a dental office and I wear gloves all day long and my nail color doesn't chip
Mayra M.
I really like this nail polish. I have all sorts of colors of this brand. I usually use it in myself and my daughters. Haven't had any issues
Desirée G.
Toronto, ON
I am already an OPI lover, but I have never used this. I need something that will strengthen my nails & moisturize my nails. My nails grow... But they break as soon as I start getting length. They also become very dry and peel. Quick drying is also important, I need something that I can put on if I'm in a rush and not worry about smudging. Is this product good, if not what product(s) will help my nails?
Vanessa H.
Does this really work?! I've been looking around for many different nail strengthening polishes. My nails are so brittle and weak. I can literally rip a tip of my nail off if I wanted to. I am so deprecate to find something new.