BY SEPHORA #64 in Nail Treatments

A nail color base coat. Sephora by OPI Base Coat is an essential step for the woman who wants a long-lasting manicure or pedicure. It's a critical step, especially for women who wear dark nail colors, to prevent staining of the natural nail plate. The green formula does not contain DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Do they stilk make this? I didnt think they did1 Answers
  • Does this help your nails grow thicker?1 Answers
Brenna N.
Bennington, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great! I wear a lot of highly pigmented nail polish colors and this makes a great base to both really bring out the color as well as protect my nails from pigmentation. It also helps the polish to last longer.
Mariah S.
Livingston, TN
Base coats are very important in making your nail polish stay on for a longer time, and this brand is perfect for that! Less chipping happens when you use base coats, and Sephora's OPI base coat is the best of the best. It's my go to whenever I want my nails to look cute for longer periods of time. 10 out of 10!
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
Perfect base coat for any type of polish! Works best with gel polish or just regular. Even great under glitter polish and makes removing the glitter so much easier ! I would recommend this a million times over !
Camie P.
Three Oaks, MI
I can't say enough about OPI base coat. I wear alot of dark color polishes. This base coat stops me from having yellow nails for the colored polishes. It helps keep my nails healthy. Thank you!
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this! I felt like it made my nails stronger, and did not made it hard to apply the polish afterwords.
Jacquie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
This product is amazing. Great for base coating your nails. It's does the job. Great use.
Becky P.
Phoenix, OR
Nice, durable topcoat. Dries fast and goes on smooth, it makes polish last longer and look shinier!
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this top coat. It is affordable, light weight but thick enough to create a durable base coat. This was my first time using it and I will definitely use it again. My only con is the the brush is not wide enough to cover your nail in one coat.
Katie M.
Nice topcoat.. I never used top coat before when doing my nails but it truly does make a difference. Nail polish goes on smoothr, has more shine and lasts a lot longer before looking dull or chipping! Would highly recommend
Eunice M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este esmalte ayuda mucho a cuando te haces una decoración en las uñas y las quieres tener impecables,pues ese es el trabajo de este producto
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Does this help your nails grow thicker?
Tiana W.
Waterbury, CT
Do they stilk make this? I didnt think they did