MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsOPI
SEPHORA by Nail Treatment - Base Coat

SEPHORA by OPI Nail Treatment - Base Coat

A nail color base coat. Sephora by OPI Base Coat is an essential step for the woman who wants a long-lasting manicure or pedicure. It's a critical step, especially for women who wear dark nail colors, to prevent staining of the natural nail plate. The green formula does not contain DBP, toluene, or formaldehyde.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Do they stilk make this? I didnt think they did
Does this help your nails grow thicker?
Start your review of SEPHORA by OPI Nail Treatment - Base Coat !
How would you rate this product?
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,421 reviews
SEPHORA by OPI Nail Treatment - Base Coat  uploaded by Evelyn S.
OPI Nail Polish I love this product OPI nail polish makes my nails stronger and it lasts longer and my first time user no am I going to buy it again yes does it mean improvement no I love it
Sierra W.
I usually get my nails professionally done because every time I do them at home, I make a mess lol and they always chip soo fast, but when I started using this base coat I noticed my nails went longer without chipping
Pearl T.
Avenel, NJ
This is excellent base coat. I have been using it for quite a long time now. I prefer to go toxin free as much as possible and this brand is my go to when it comes to good nail care products and long lasting nail paints. I would keep buying!!
Olivia S.
Madison, WI
1,004 reviews
super easy to use. dries pretty quick. there’s a lot that comes in a bottle and the base coat is good
Ala D.
Tampa, FL
This one give you shiny look for your nails. It’s good for the price. ☺️
This one give you shiny look for your nails. It’s good for the price. ☺️
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
I love this base coat. It really keeps the polish on for longer than if you used nothing at all. It's very easy to use. I wouldn't do anything to change this product. I have only used this and Rimmel London and they both worked fabulously. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Natasha R.
Stafford, VA
This nail treatment is awesome. It leaves my color nice and shiny and so far has helped prevent chipping! Highly recommend. It’s a good purchase!
Karen P.
East Industrial Park Road
I don't do my nails very much. My daughter does my nails when I get them done. She uses this as her top coat.
Lauren H.
Jupiter, FL
I have soft nails and did not notice much difference after using this product. SEPHORA by OPI Nail Treatment - Base Coat
Skylar :.
sheher
I love this product! this product makes my nails look beautiful and it really helps my nails. It’s very affordable for the quality. I 100% recommend this product. Every time I run out I run to the store and get more !😅