BY OPI #56 in Nail Treatments

A three-in-one nail treatment. This product combines a base coat, top coat, and natural nail strengthener. Apply to bare nails, or for a long-lasting manicure or pedicure, apply before and after nail polish. Sephora by OPI nail polishes are always free of Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Toluene, and Formaldehyde. see more...

Jenn S.
Brentwood, CA
Great product. I use as a base and top coat. Keeps my nails shiny and polish goes on smooth. Prevents my polish from chipping off really fast. Long lasting. I'll be buying this again.
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
I really like this product for my nails. It has really helped strengthen my nails. It is a good price. I would purchase again.
Angie D.
Pomona, CA
I use this all the time in my nails. I use it under my nail polish. It make my nail shine. And also makes them strong
Genesis J.
Sulphur , LA
These treatments always give me great noticeable results. I love sephora!!! It's amazing!
Stephanie C.
Great nail treatment. Goes on clear. Repairs and treats your nail before polish.
Junia S.
Itu
DEIXA suas unhas mais fortes.é indicado para tratar de unhas frágeis  quebradiças, amareladas e descamativas, protegendo-como os agentes agressores físicos e químicos.
Andrea L.
It treats your nails really well and It helps you have the perfect at-home manicures and pedicures. It's better than the product I used to use because the other ones used to sting
NaDiA L.
Well this treatment is so amazing. I have some prob at my nails but after using this tratment really i am so satisfacted
Daniela C.