BY SEPHORA

A spray that accelerates the drying of nail polish. Get a glossy, smudge-proof finish faster than ever with this Quick Dry Spray. Simply mist your nails 45 seconds after applying the final coat of nail color and a top coat and you'll get out-the-door perfection in minutes! Use between polish changes to restore shine and condition cuticles for a just-manicured look. Its non-sticky formula has a fresh scent. Sephora by OPI nail products are always free of Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Toluene, and Formaldehyde. see more...

Abby D.
Littleton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I paint my nails often at least once a week or as soon as they begin to chip, this spray is great for trying to pull off a quick mani if you have somewhere to be!
ANNE F.
Plainwell, MI
I got this for Christmas and I was happy I did. It makes my nails dry super fast. I love the ease of use as far as spray. I know there are more simpler ways to dry nails too but this was a surprise that someone gave me and I will use it along with the other ways to dry my nails. I recommend it if you won't use cold water instead to dip your hands in after polishing your nails.
Megan J.
Somerset, WI
Love love love this product for myself (as a mom). But it's an absolute must for a household with young girls. My daughters enjoy painting their nails and this product allows them to choose any color nail polish I have - not just the 60 second set varieties. Getting a child to sit long enough so polish isn't all over your home is tricky...not with this around. Love it
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is a great product it makes painting my nails much quicker and also decreases my concern about going out and doing something soon after painting my nails.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
This is amazing!! I've always struggled with trying to get my daughter to sit still while her nails are drying until this!!
Priscilla N.
New Bedford, MA
This works wonders it's like magic it really works it doesn't mess up your nail color and let's the color last longer
Liliana M.
La Habra, CA
I tried this at the store, it definitely works! Perfect for when you're on the go!!
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OPI is such a trusted and great company, it's only natural that they team up with Sephora. Their quick dry spray is awesome, and doesn't leave a greasy residue. The smell is pleasant, and very mild. You can easily cut 5 minutes off of your drying time with a couple spritzes of this product on your fresh manicure.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It's incredible and works instantly. I use it with all sorts of nail brands, but follow the instructions. Worth the price!
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this stuff and it does really work great. I got this as a gift and was skeptical about it really working. The only thing I don't like about it is the pump spray. I would prefer a constant stream to quickly apply it.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Does this really work?
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
How effective does this product work? I have been wanting to try something like this but wasn't sure if it really works.
Rubi G.
Bell gardens , Ca
Is this product worth buying?
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this cost? And how long does it take to dry the nails?
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a good quick dry spray. Most of the brands I try either don't work, leave fingers looking smudge or has an odd scent. Does the Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Quick Dry work good? How does it smell?