BY SEPHORA

A spray that accelerates the drying of nail polish. Get a glossy, smudge-proof finish faster than ever with this Quick Dry Spray. Simply mist your nails 45 seconds after applying the final coat of nail color and a top coat and you'll get out-the-door perfection in minutes! Use between polish changes to restore shine and condition cuticles for a just-manicured look. Its non-sticky formula has a fresh scent. Sephora by OPI nail products are always free of Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Toluene, and Formaldehyde. see more...

Liliana M.
Liliana M.
La Habra, CA
I tried this at the store, it definitely works! Perfect for when you're on the go!!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Littleton, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I paint my nails often at least once a week or as soon as they begin to chip, this spray is great for trying to pull off a quick mani if you have somewhere to be!
Priscilla N.
Priscilla N.
New Bedford, MA
This works wonders it's like magic it really works it doesn't mess up your nail color and let's the color last longer
Sunni T.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
This is amazing!! I've always struggled with trying to get my daughter to sit still while her nails are drying until this!!
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome!! I hate waiting for my nails to dry, I mess them up EVERY time but this is the perfect solution. Works quickly so you don't have to sit around and wait.
Julie  A.
Julie A.
Glendale, CA
This is a great product for people who are in a rush or want to have it dry quickly ,considering I'm an impatient person myself when it comes for my polish to dry.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
When you have 5 children, you tend to find yourself hunting for every quick possible way to put yourself together, then keeping it that way till your head hits the pillow again, i cant go without this! I use it personally and i use it on all three of my daughters who aren't patient enough to let it dry! Must have!
April Y.
April Y.
This product is a godsend, truly. I used to get so fed up trying to do my own nails that I'd spend around $30/month getting them done. When I would try to paint them myself, I'd always mess them up in that very critical stage when they're almost dry but still sticky. We all know that if you mess them up during this stage, you have to remove the polish and start all over again, which is really just too much if you're as impatient as I am. This spray has changed my life! I can paint, spray, and get on with my day (don't you think they should pay me for coming up with this catchy byline?). Worth the price and would definitely recommend!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Abington , Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is magnificent!!!! Literally a lifesaver when you have kids, I'm lucky to get 5 minutes to even paint my nails, with a 2 year old running around, could not imagine trying to wait for them to dry. Great for a mom thats always on the go chasing a little boy around all day. Highly recommended.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
I just bought this and it has literally changed my life I always end up messing a nail up when I paint them and this stuff drys them so fast I no longer have to worry about that.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Does this really work?
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
How effective does this product work? I have been wanting to try something like this but wasn't sure if it really works.
Rubi G.
Rubi G.
Bell gardens , Ca
Is this product worth buying?
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this cost? And how long does it take to dry the nails?
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a good quick dry spray. Most of the brands I try either don't work, leave fingers looking smudge or has an odd scent. Does the Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Quick Dry work good? How does it smell?