SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops  0.3 oz

SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops 0.3 oz

BY SEPHORA

A fast, effective final step that quickly dries nail color. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops dry nails to the touch in one minute, and completely in five minutes, with just one or two drops per nail. They're perfect for the woman who needs to polish and go! As an added bonus, nourishing ingredients, vitamin E and jojoba oil keep nails in top condition. For best results, wait one minute after applying final nail color or top coat before applying drops. see more...

SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops  0.3 oz
SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops 0.3 oz
Natalya K.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cant do my nails with this product! If you love changing up your nail color but don't have all the time in the world for your nails to dry, just one drop on the nail and it literally cuts drying time in half!  A must have product in anyone's nails polish kit!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find these to be just as effective as any other dry drops I've tried. They dont completely dry my polish but I am able to move about when using them and they won't be wet still.
Katreena W.
Katreena W.
Cynthiana, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't ever paint my nails unless I have this to make the color last as long as I want. A must have for doing nails. Love it
dinoshka s.
dinoshka s.
Jacksonville, FL
Me encantaria tener este producto se que es de calidad lo quiero plisss plisss y regar la voz
Katie G.
Katie G.
Madison, WI
While I like the drops, the spray they used to make seemed to be more effective. It does seal in the color and dry nails quickly, just not quite as quickly as the old formula (and it's a bit messier).
Amy M.
Amy M.
Gastonia, NC
I use these drops about a minute after I apply my top coat. It seals in the color and practically makes your nails smudge-less!!!
Briana V.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The drops work well! I know personally I don't like to sit around waiting for my nails to dry so these drops make that problem a whole lot easier to cope with. I heard the drying spray works better but I've yet to try it so I'm not quite sure.
Iolanda L.
Iolanda L.
Caltanissetta
Beauty Junkie Expert
Somehow I was looking for a wipe because I could not wait for an hour and then to ruin the enamel anyway, at the beginning I opted for that of Opi but under the advice of the job I tried this is what to say? Fabulous! It really dries in a minute! Leave beautiful shiny nails! I would recommend it to everyone!
sarah h.
sarah h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this product to be just OKAY. I followed the instructions and applied as directed but found my nails still to be too soft to the touch. I'll stick to Seche Vite.