BY OPI

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.Try it on virtually with our interactive tool

• Is that hard to remove?6 Answers
  • I would like to try this out! Is it good quality nail po...3 Answers
  • What is the main difference between this nail polish and ...1 Answers
SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour
  • "I used to think all nail polish was the same, however this polish applies much smoother than any polish I have used before." in 2 reviews
Megan M.
These nail polish minis are great! The quality of the polish is top notch and the color choices are vast. They are super pigmented and ultra glossy so you’re done with two light coats. I love to travel with these for the glam and ease without the bulk.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
I love Sephora for makeup and nail color. Tons of different options. Compares lasts a decent amount of time and I goes not all together not streaky. repeat user keep going back to the same natural or black color! I would recommend this product if you  want to spoil yourself a little but not if your no a budget this stuff can tend to be pricey
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
I got this nail polish I think for my 19th birthday and I wasn't into polishes or anything at that time because my nails didn't grow. But I recently started using it in the shade "I only shop vintage" which is a gorgeous gold shimmer shade, but it's not opaque. It's pretty close to full coverage. I wear this polish quite a bit
Kenisha C.
I think anyone who does nails knows opi polish is definitely one of the greats.. Been using it for over 10 years and it hasn't failed me yet. Sephora, and Nicole included
Bella J.
The color when you apply one coat is really good but would recommend putting two coats on just in case. Also would recommend putting a top coat on so that it doesn't smudge that easily. Also it dries really quickly.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this nailpolish. Every year for christmas when I get a Sephora giftcard I buy a few Sephora by OPI nailpolishes. They last long without drying out or getting sticky, come in an amazing variety of colors, and the polish stays on my nails for close to two weeks! I would highly recommend :)
Julie A.
I am a loyal OPI customer and Sephora by OPI did not disappoint. The polish is easy to use/apply and goes on smooth. It is a great value for the price! The color is beautiful and lasts longer than cheaper brands out there. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others!
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
The color of the nail polish from Sephora is amazing it’s easy to all,y with the great brush it comes but the pay thing I do not like these nail,polishes by Sephora is not exactly cheap so it’s pretty frustrating when the nail polish only lasts for 3 days and starts to chip of right away if you are paying more money should the quality not be better?
Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
I bought a bottle of OPI nail color from Sephora and couldn't be more pleased. OPI is now the only brand I use because of the highly pigmented, smooth, and awesome quality of the product. It's a bit more expensive than store brand, but not nearly as expensive as high designer brands, but has the same quality! I highly recommend OPI and all of their products.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I've only used the Sephora by OPI in the smaller trial sizes and the colors are beautiful and they glide on great. The reason I'm only giving 4 stars is because the formula seems different that the regular OPI. After one use it tends to get tacky. And adding multiple coats makes it harder to get even.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
WHat is your favorite nail color ??????????/
♕‎ريڤانا A.
Jubail industry , House 111
Is that hard to remove?
Carolina G.
North Miami Beach, FL
I've been looking for a new nail polish brand that dries quick but doesn't have a thick texture while applying. I normally use Essie but it rakes too long to dry. Would this be a good brand for me to try out?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Do these Sephora OPI colors last long or do they chip quickly? Are they just as good as the original OPI polish?
Dawn B.
What is the easiest way to dry this brand quickly? My daughter is 8 and has little patience for waiting but loves the look. I am looking for tips on quick dry.