BY OPI #96 in Nail Polish

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.Try it on virtually with our interactive tool

• Is that hard to remove?6 Answers
  • I would like to try this out! Is it good quality nail po...3 Answers
  • What is the main difference between this nail polish and ...1 Answers
SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour
  • "I used to think all nail polish was the same, however this polish applies much smoother than any polish I have used before." in 2 reviews
Megan M.
These nail polish minis are great! The quality of the polish is top notch and the color choices are vast. They are super pigmented and ultra glossy so you’re done with two light coats. I love to travel with these for the glam and ease without the bulk.
Ashley V.
Sparks, NV
I love Sephora for makeup and nail color. Tons of different options. Compares lasts a decent amount of time and I goes not all together not streaky. repeat user keep going back to the same natural or black color! I would recommend this product if you  want to spoil yourself a little but not if your no a budget this stuff can tend to be pricey
Holly E.
Lavalette, WV
I got this nail polish I think for my 19th birthday and I wasn't into polishes or anything at that time because my nails didn't grow. But I recently started using it in the shade "I only shop vintage" which is a gorgeous gold shimmer shade, but it's not opaque. It's pretty close to full coverage. I wear this polish quite a bit
Breeana P.
Modesto, CA
I bought a bottle of OPI nail color from Sephora and couldn't be more pleased. OPI is now the only brand I use because of the highly pigmented, smooth, and awesome quality of the product. It's a bit more expensive than store brand, but not nearly as expensive as high designer brands, but has the same quality! I highly recommend OPI and all of their products.
Cake H.
I think anyone who does nails knows opi polish is definitely one of the greats.. Been using it for over 10 years and it hasn't failed me yet. Sephora, and Nicole included
Su S.
OPI nail color is always fantastic. You cannot go wrong with you. And sephora sometimes gives them away as free gifts if you buy a certain amount worth of things from the store. I would say go test it before you buy it to see how the color and texture look and feel.
member-a2d48
The color when you apply one coat is really good but would recommend putting two coats on just in case. Also would recommend putting a top coat on so that it doesn't smudge that easily. Also it dries really quickly.
Courtney T.
DFW
Beautiful color! Goes on flawlessly and perfect for any date night or a day at the office! Others chip right away! But this is here to last for as long as you need it. The longevity makes it comparable to no other.
Melissa T.
Culpeper, VA
I’ve bought a lot of Opi polishes. I mostly bought them at Sephora since they were the only ones to carry them. Now they can be found at Walmart for cheaper. Love the colors.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this nailpolish. Every year for christmas when I get a Sephora giftcard I buy a few Sephora by OPI nailpolishes. They last long without drying out or getting sticky, come in an amazing variety of colors, and the polish stays on my nails for close to two weeks! I would highly recommend :)
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
WHat is your favorite nail color ??????????/
♕‎ريڤانا A.
Jubail, Industrial
Is that hard to remove?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Do these Sephora OPI colors last long or do they chip quickly? Are they just as good as the original OPI polish?
Carolina G.
North Miami Beach, FL
I've been looking for a new nail polish brand that dries quick but doesn't have a thick texture while applying. I normally use Essie but it rakes too long to dry. Would this be a good brand for me to try out?
Jessica R.
Gary, IN
How does this compare to the original opi?