BY SEPHORA #41 in Nail Polish

Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand. Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI. The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde. Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.Try it on virtually with our interactive tool

• I would like to try this out! Is it good quality nail polish tha...3 Answers
  • What is the main difference between this nail polish and normal O...1 Answers
  • Does this polish dry quickly?1 Answers
SEPHORA by OPI Nail Colour
  • "I used to think all nail polish was the same, however this polish applies much smoother than any polish I have used before." in 2 reviews
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This was my go to nail polish brand for nearly 2 years because the formula was such great quality and the price was decent for a higher end product. The shade range was also what kept me buying it as they had a wide variety to choose from and constantly released new collection every couple months. I was so sad to hear that they discontinued their product and opi was pulled from its collab contract with Sephora. This was definitely a great polish and I've yet to find anything like it.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
N Tonawanda, NY
First off, OPI is a great brand. I got this specific color a couple years ago with a sale at sephora and I love it. You do however need to put two to three coats of the color on because it's a light color. In the picture I posted with this is the I Only Shop Vintage on my pinky finger with two coats. It has glitter in it so you get a bit of sparkle in the gold. And it does last a while, I have had this polish on since Wednesday night.
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
I love nude color, but to find the right shade that does not make my hand looks dull is a challenge. This nude color by Opi for Sephora is just the perfect shade that I've been looking for. I love the formula is rich ad creamy, it gives shine and glossy effect even with only one stroke. It does not chip easily, and it last for almost two weeks, however, I usually re-apply the nail color just to lengthen the staying power.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This is an absolutely gorgeous colour as are all OPI nail polishes. They are long lasting, only needs aproximately two coats to give that covered look, it dries really quicky. I also appreciate that it doesn't flake off in a matter of days, this colour in particular is very shinny and looks really beautiful on the nails. The only issue is that they are quite expensive but for the quality you get, it is worth it.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI
This color and formula is lackluster and disappointing. The color is not a deep as it appears in the bottle, unless you use several coats. The brush drags and does not provide full coverage. The polish itself is thin and not as pigmented as other well-known brands. I would like to see Sephora update their formula in order to be competitive with other well-known brands that are easier to access.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oconomowoc, WI
OPI is quite literally the queen of nail polish kingdom! Nothing beats the amazing colors that OPI is continually coming out with. Not only are the colors fantastic but the themes and marketing of the product truly puts it OVER THE TOP! Annnnd... the product itself is better than anything you'll ever use! Application is easy and your nails will stay looking good for a long time!
Liliana M.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
I have this pretty color It's All About Me but on the gelshine version that Sephora used to carry, now it can be found at Sally's. It is a beautiful hot fushia that goes on smooth and with extreme shine. No chips, great formula, and long lasting results for up to two weeks. I love creating nail art with gelshine polish because of how long lasting and high quality they are.
Dorothy I.
Dorothy I.
Phoenixville, PA
When it comes to nail polish, I tend to be conservative about nail polish color. I refuse to wear the pedestrian colors of a bruise! Professionally this color is acceptable to wear to the beach or boardroom! If you have children, you need a great color and solid wear for the keyboard. I think it is worth the price since I do not wear a different color every week!
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is actually pretty decent. I love all the different colors it comes in! The only complaint I have is that you do have to put a couple coats on regardless of the color it is. I also think its a bit pricey for quality. I don't buy them very often but every now and then I will.
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I like the Sephora by OPI nail color! I've tried a few nail polishes from this brand and they are so long lasting! I don't experience chips for at least a week. Additionally, the colors are easy to apply and dry very easily. I would definitely purchase more of these nail polishes.
FashionDues 💖.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
WHat is your favorite nail color ??????????/
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
North Miami Beach, FL
I've been looking for a new nail polish brand that dries quick but doesn't have a thick texture while applying. I normally use Essie but it rakes too long to dry. Would this be a good brand for me to try out?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Do these Sephora OPI colors last long or do they chip quickly? Are they just as good as the original OPI polish?
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the easiest way to dry this brand quickly? My daughter is 8 and has little patience for waiting but loves the look. I am looking for tips on quick dry.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Gary, IN
How does this compare to the original opi?