SEPHORA by OPI Life's A Beach Mini Kit uploaded by Lynn M.

BY OPI

A set of ten petite summer-inspired nail lacquers. Brighter is better with this colorful set of vibrant shades for your fingers and toes. Enhance your skin’s summer glow and make your nails the talk of the beach with these must-have hues. This set contains: - 10 x 0.127 oz in White Hot, I Gotta Blush On You, IM Beauty, Paisley Attention To Me, I'm Wired, Havana Dreams, Read My Palm, It's Hippo To Be Square, It's All About Me, High Maintenance Sephora by OPI nail lacquers are long-wearing, chip-resistant shades. As always, these formulas do not contain dibutylphthalate (DBP), toluene, or formaldehyde. see more...

• "My daughters love nail polish and this was the perfect gift." in 1 review
  • "Opi has such high quality polish, there is no better." in 1 review
Life's a beach nail polish colors are very soft and beautiful. Every color will match any skin tone perfectly. These colors dry so fast on your nails. The price was not high at all. The radiant colors would be excellent for a gift for anyone. 5 thumbs up!!
lorena b.
Every time i tried this kit, it was amazing. had all the colors that i.love, and i can even make nail art whit them. easy to carry everywhere the price is right and there longlasting and bright colors make your nails look like stars
Cheryl T.
Alliance, OH
I don't have this set in particular but I have others... They're adorable! Small? Yes! but I just love them... They don't take up so much room and you get to try a bunch for not so bad of a price before buying a big bottle...
Ivette M.
This is a great brand of nail polish I have like every color in my box works great & stays on long I haven't found a great nail polish ever until I found OPI now I'm so in happy I think everyone should go give it a try & I know ull love it too
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
This is awesome because OPI is the gold standard in nail polish and here you can try a variety of many colors in miniature size bottles. I never finish a large size bottle before it gets goopy so I feel like I'm wasting less this way.
i gave this nail polish to my little sister for christmas and she love it very bright for light girls most parents don't like dark nail polish colors on kids but this good
Sara E.
Love all the colors! Was given this kit as a gift over the summer, the colors were perfect for the summer season. Opi has such high quality polish, there is no better.
Ashley A.
Melbourne, FL
Obsessed!!!!! i do nails and look for mini bottles for taveling, these would be so perfect! i use OPI and their formulas are perfect, no streaking or bubbling.
Meghan B.
Although pricey opi is th best nail polish. The pigmentation and colors just work the bet and it paints on great. Always an amazing selection of colors.
Courtney R.
Richmond, VA
The best kind nail polish out there. Only kind I can get to stay on with my job. The colors are amazing. I can never have enough of these colors .
Tabi H.
The colors are brilliant! But I'm wondering how long the polish last after it is applied??
brittany f.
How much are these polishes? They look adorable and perfect for anytime wear. thank you
Trinah Y.
Kokomo, IN
How long does it stay on your nails?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
How quickly do these dry?
Yvette T.
Do these mini nail polishes last a while? Or do they bring very little polish?