SEPHORA by OPI Jewelry Top Coat Set uploaded by Nellyann andrea G.SEPHORA by OPI Jewelry Top Coat Set uploaded by Billie F.SEPHORA by OPI Jewelry Top Coat Set uploaded by Takò L.

BY OPI

A jewelry-inspired set of four gorgeous full-size glitter shades to dazzle up your holiday nails. Delight in this whimsical array of Sephora by OPI colors. A glittery mix of purple, silver, magenta, and turquoise, it’s perfect for gifting or adding a little shine to your holiday look.This set contains:4 x 0.5 oz Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in:- Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild (clear medium and chunky purple glitter)- Glisten to your Heart (clear with fine and chunky magenta glitter)- Are you Glistenin (clear with medium and chunky silver glitter)- I’m So Sari (opaque turquoise with fine and chunky iridescent glitter) see more...

SEPHORA by OPI Jewelry Top Coat Set

Start your review of SEPHORA by OPI Jewelry Top Coat Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "The only thing is like all glitter nail polishes it takes some effort to remove." in 1 review
  • "I got them in last year and I love them, they dont chip, theirs glitters are very good quality glitters the only thing I did not like is they are hard to remove." in 1 review
Rutland , VT
This is my favorite set so far!!! The colors look great with my every day wear, they dont fade fast , they color stays for about 2 weeks before fading. Great colors for fall. And great if you have little girls who like their nails painted.
Durham, NC
Gorgeous colors that really shine! I get so many compliments on my malls. OPI polish is always amazing and has great staying power. They’re always my go-to polishes and are a beautifully festive color for the winter time.
Port Charlotte, Fl
These are awesome! Color top coat, can it get better. I focused more than one coat but doesn't everyone. The colors are all perfect, I love them all but I'm sure you'll find your favorite. Price was good for the set, definitely try them out!
Dickinson, ND
It might be my shaky hand or impatience to wait and let the top coat set, but I cannot not get the polish to go on nice and the top coat has not helped. I love the colors options.
Purchased at: Sephora
It's hard to describe just how much I love this polish. I bought it solely for the colors but what I got was an easy to apply, beautiful, long lasting finish. I've always be skeptical of buying a polish that is reviewed as long wearing - everything wears, or worse, chips within days, regardless of preparation and top coat. But, this one lasts me a full week with minimal visible wear. It's gorgeous without a top coat, even. And, the brush is nice and wide which allows for easier application. Doesn't hurt that it's a gorgeous color for spring.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Big Lots
Ive used this in several colors and specially for ny girls since i have 3 they request polish and mani dates so i prefer glitter and cute girly colors for them specially sone their young i think this are so pretty. The glitter effects are so nice specially if i can put them on top of other colors to make them look cute you know. I totally love this colors and love the fact that they are so pretty for my girls.
Stafford, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchase this for my daughter to gift to her friends for Christmas!! Sephora By Opi Jewelry Top Coat set is a great product that does not easily chip and isn’t as watery or messy as some other brands of polish. I recommend!
Toms River, NJ
1,267 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product..I am totally in love with the way my nails look when I use this line of nail polish..I seldom have the time to get my nails done in the salons but when I use this line of nail products you can't even tell..My nails look great and they last for almost 2weeks. You have to give them a try ..
Puedo decir que es la mejor marca de productos para tus uñas. Pone muchos y todos se levantaban al día siguiente, pero esta marca está realmente muy buena. Fácil de aplicar, acabado muy brillante, secado muy rapido. Seguiré comprando esta marca
Menifee, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Now these colors will give you a run for your money they are awesome they are so beautiful they are really good for winter time colors they're not that expensive but they're not that cheap either if you keep on buying them like I do however mix up your nail color and have fun with it

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email