BY SEPHORA

A high-shine, long-lasting gel nail color. For intense shine that doesn't fade, use this eye-popping Gel Colour that lasts up to two weeks. It goes on thin with superb coverage the same way polish does, and requires no dry time with 30-second LED technology that "cures" color instantly. Transforming boring nails to super glossy with no smudges, streaks, or chips, this is the perfect addition to an at-home manicure or pedicure. see more...

Danielle W.
Great little product! Does take a bit of time to do your nails but the end result is nice. Doesn’t look exactly like if you were to go to the salon but still good. Love that the kit comes with everything you need for each step of the manicure. I find the polish doesn’t stick well to my nails though, I can often pull the whole polish off my nail in one piece.
Lauren G.
My husband purchased this for me when gel manicures were first becoming popular. This is nothing like having your nails done in the salon. First off, you have to be really good at painting your nails. Secondly, the polish was always light or patchy so i had to apply 3 coats making the gel thick. Third, my self gel manicures would only last a few days.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I got this whole kit for Christmas two years ago, still have everything minus the polishes because I use them so often. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys keeping their nails fresh without going to the salon!
keilan j.
yuma
i rate all of this 10 out of 10 because it has so much for a little bit of money . i know that i don't really like nail polish but this packet has so much .this is not pricey at all it is very affadible i love this so much . i recommend this for you because it has everything you need for nails .
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love this! For a long time I was getting my nails done every two weeks $60 each time, but then I discovered this and I have saved SO much money! It was not too expensive and I have salon quality nails for 2 weeks at a minimum.
Kylie P.
This product is so great! I just recently bought it and it provides me with a salon quality look without the high costs. The packaging is so sleep and modern I love it. I would definitely reccomend this product
Azaria T.
I was very excited to find out about this website because I love girly things and you guys have great stuff for women's everyday beauty I love this website and I will always shop here and tell my friends I love you guys products there amazing and very great to use especially when your getting ready for girls night out or that amazing hot first day ☺
Andrea L.
OPI and Sephora are two brands with a very good quality products and together make this nail kit for make you own manicure, this have a good smell not so overwhelming, and last long on the hand, good colors and super complete.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
This is a convenient way to do your own nails if you watch a few YouTube videos you will get the hang of how to use this really good to be your own professional it's a really great product
Lily B.
Chevy Chase, MD
I am not always a huge fan of nail kits but this one works really well. I don't like the smell of nail polish though. OPI is a very reliable brand and it's nice to have a kit with all the tools in one place.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Is ver y good???
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
Does this stain the colour of your nails?
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
Really want to try this! Is it too pricey?
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
How long does this last??
Margarita G.