SEPHORA by OPI Gelshine & Trade Gel Colour - Top Coat - Meet Me At The Disco 0.29 oz

BY OPI #88 in Nail Polish Top Coats

A high-shine, long-lasting gel nail color. Create super glossy nails in an instant with no smudges, streaks, or chips with this perfect addition to any at-home manicure or pedicure. The intense shine doesn't fade, and the eye-popping Gel Colour lasts up to two weeks. It goes on thin and offers the superb coverage of a polish, yet requires no dry time thanks to 30-second LED technology that "cures" color instantly.

Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like the Sephora brand collection for the most part. I've always been satisfied with their products. This top coat is really good. Dries fast and has a high shine! I'd recommend it Bc the price is fair.
Felicia R.
Ludlow, MA
I love this gel shine too coat. When I do my nails at home and decide to do gel polish, this is my go to! It does have a harsh strong smell to it but it works wonders!
Gia E.
Ontario, CA
These are amazing I'm so sad that Sephora inside Jcp doesn't carry these anymore I loved them so much! They are easy to use as long as you have a gen lamp ! They dry fast and last a long time !
Alexis G.
San Antonio
Great for when you are in a hurry after you paint your nails! I recommend it . The top coat happens after a couple seconds
Alisha G.
Ringgold, GA
Love it!! One of my go to gel polishes. All the colors are beautiful, and they're many shades to choose from
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
I usually use other nail gel products so is this any good and what is the price like worth it or not I hear they sre expensive brand
Pilar N.
Para las uñas, wuuu yo necesito esto sin duda alguna, necesito este producto ahora mismo, necesitó sin duda alguna probarlo