SEPHORA by OPI Gelshine & Trade Gel Colour uploaded by Liliana M.SEPHORA by OPI Gelshine & Trade Gel Colour uploaded by Liliana M.SEPHORA by OPI Gelshine & Trade Gel Colour uploaded by Jenell M.

BY OPI

A high-shine, long-lasting gel nail color. Create super glossy nails in an instant with no smudges, streaks, or chips with this perfect addition to any at-home manicure or pedicure. The intense shine doesn't fade, and the eye-popping Gel Colour lasts up to two weeks. It goes on thin and offers the superb coverage of a polish, yet requires no dry time thanks to 30-second LED technology that "cures" color instantly.

• What is the pigmentation like? Does it compare to designe...1 Answers
  • Is this product tansluscent or is the consistency thick e...1 Answers
  • I used gelish harmony and it's really good. How good is t...1 Answers
claudia t.
There are really good soak off gel polishes. The colors show up opaque and you only need about 2 coats. They don't chop off the nails either. The only downside is that they do take long to cure. To bad they don't sell these anymore. I would had liked to buy more colors.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
This has to be my favorite summer color because of how beautiful and vivid it is. Having the gelshine system is a must for me to achieve beautiful and long lasting nails that last up to two weeks. I love this color and I use it all the time in the summer and when I go on vacation. No chips, high shine, and long lasting results is what you will get. I love it. Sephora no longer carries the gelshine system but you can find it at Sally's.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
I have this color and I love it. It's a beautiful pink that makes your hands look very delicate. It goes well for any ocassion but I mostly like to use it in the summer. I would definitely re-purchase this color once it runs out. Sadly Sephora no longer carries Sephora by OPI gelshine, but this can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply.
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
I love all of OPI gel polishes. They go on very smooth and look like a fresh salon finished manicure. I'm wired is a fun and bright color that I love to wear in the spring and fall. If you are considering doing your own gel manicure at home then look no further. I have tried many brands and this is the winner especially for people who are not expert manicurists.
Jenell M.
North Yarmouth, ME
Love the color but wish opi made the Brush just a little shorter. I get about 3 days out of at home application of the opi brand compared to about 6 days with the gelish brand.
Michelle F.
Corona, CA
One of my favorite gels polishes. Long lasting, shines and doesn't chip. Price is a little higher than alternatives but you are paying for quality.
Sarah D.
Wichita, KS
When I need a long lasting nail polish I always choose my SEPHORA by OPi Gelshine & Trade Gel Colour. It's easy to use and makes at-home manicures a breeze.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
I love this color upon first cure, but after a few days the color loses it's vibrancy (in my opinion) and it only needs a few coats! It gets kinda sheerer.
Trinitee G.
Haledon, NJ
This product is very efficient because it helps a lot with your nails and makes a nice beautiful shine
Synthia I.
Montreal, MN
I love this brand of gel polish. I’m so sad that Sephora and OPI stopped making this line. When I use this nail polish my manucure last for about 3 weeks. That is really good compared to other gel polish I tried at home.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I used gelish harmony and it's really good. How good is this brand and how long does it usually last?
Karla M.
Bakersfield, CA
I would want to try this. Is this gel nail polish easy to use on your own?
Eva R.
Is this product tansluscent or is the consistency thick enough so that we can actually see GLITTER without having to do too many coats?
Eva R.
What is the pigmentation like? Does it compare to designer brands? Love to hear what others have to say about this palette!!

Sephora