BY OPI #50 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

• it works perfectly Really Good? Please let me know What ...1 Answers
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
This is an amazing cuticles oil. I keep it in my purse and use it daily. I got it on amazon with my OPI Sephora gel nail kit. I like it because it’s easy to apply and not super greasy like others I have tried. I love it .
Lexie K.
Grants Pass
Love this product. Easy to use. Good value. Good price. First used it last year. The brush sometimes is hard to use but I love it. I do recommend buying this brand or even the drop on instead of the brush.
Daniela B.
New Bern, NC
I keep this cuticle moisturizer in my purse so i can apply anytime anywhere. My cuticles can get very dry so moisturizing is important. I like the size and the smell
Avery r.
This is so perfect and exquisite and it makes my nails look shiney and gorgeous! it is a little pricey but it's definetly worth it! i am obsessed with this product and i use it on my nails all of the time! i would totally buy this again and recommend gt to everyone!
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good cuticle oil. I love the type of container it's in because the brush makes it easier to apply to your cuticles. Very moisturizing and a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
If you have dry cuticles, you must try this oil. It is very easy to use, and not messy at all. I love the aesthetics of it , it works perfect. Very impressed with Sephora, Highly recommend it
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love My Sephora by OPI Brush On Cuticle oil 0.25oz It’s Perfect for Me. I Definitely recommend This Product. Super Affordable and Pretty. Thanks Guys
Carmen R.
Product works...but not my favorite .... Feels like lotion and makes hands soft but cuticle is not as soft as other brand I use... But great for people with time to spare ...
Ally L.
This product is pretty good for the price you pay. It does soften cuticles, but not as much as some other products I've used, like tissue oil. However, your hands will still feel very soft after using this.
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
I think this is a great product, but I wish it came in a bigger container/ package. Love the smell and works great, however time consuming.
Joyci R.
Presidente Prudente
it works perfectly Really Good? Please let me know What do U think About this product.