SEPHORA by OPI Bridal Kits

A chic set of four full-size nail polishes tailored for bridal events. Color your nails to wedding perfection. Take your nail color as seriously as your vows with trendy, complementary hues that set the standard for all bridal occasions. Not only a bride’s must-have, it is also the perfect bridesmaid gift or bridal shower favor to pamper all of your favorite girls. This set contains: For Rich OR…Richer?: - 4 x 0.5 oz Polishes in The Way Tutu His Heart, Handpicked For Me, It's Bouquet With Me, Quick Dry Top Coat Knot So Single Anymore: - 4 x 0.5 oz Polishes in A-Hai Moment, A True Romantic, Chestnuts About You, Quick Dry Top Coat

Start your review of SEPHORA by OPI Bridal Kits!
Product Highlights
“I always thought OPI was overpriced and it worth owning- and I was right because last time I had an OPI clear top coat my nails chipped.” in reviews
“I absolutely love any and all opi products, the nail polish lasts SO much longer than any other brands the best.” in reviews
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Knot So Single Anymore
I loved all of the colors in this kit, including the clear (which tends to be annoying to buy on its own). In general, I get frustrated with OPI polishes because they coat so thin so I find myself painting for a while to repeat coats. I received this as a gift, so I enjoyed it but due to the price point and the time it takes to finish good looking nails, I docked down the rating.
Randolph, MA
Highly recommend this brand. OPI has never disappointed me. It is definitely worth the price. The colors are always as it appears on a sample and the colors are always vibrant. The polish itself is thick and opaque. Most of the time two coats is all you need. I love this product. The colors are very hot and cold. It goes from neutral and nude to dark and mysterious.
Troy, AL
Review for: For Rich Or…Richer?
I got this set as a gift, and I wasn't sure when I first got it. But loved it once I got it. The color palette is so wedding, and was everything for my bridal shower and bachelorette weekend. It was easy to sit once you get the hang of it, I watched a few videos in YouTube. Price isn't bad for all your getting either.
Westchester , IL
Review for: Knot So Single Anymore
This is actually one of my favorite nail color sets ever. The colors in here are muted colors perfect for everyday, they almost work as everyday neutrals. I love the formula and the price for all was affordable. Best part, its a collab with sephora so it was colors that looked great on everyone
LAWRENCE , MA
Review for: Knot So Single Anymore
I Use Opi as my backup when I can't go to mail salón, this Really like this kit because it has light colors and A dark one, it drys well specially and even faster if you wear acrylic nails like I do. I apply multi layer from 1 to 3 my preference, if you like lighter do 1 layer or 2.
Review for: Knot So Single Anymore
Absolutely love the color choices included in this kit! The price is great for the quality you get, and the polish doesn’t chip so easily. I also wanted to mention, if you want a more pigmented color, you’re going to have to paint on multiple layers.
Dixon, IL
Review for: For Rich Or…Richer?
I’ve had gels put on my nails and coated with this nail polish. I love how nice it stays on and long lasting. Beautiful colors. If you don’t apply a top coat the nail polish doesn’t last. Flakes off easily and makes your nails look so not nice.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: For Rich Or…Richer?
I am not a bride-to-be, but I couldn't resist purchasing this set from OPI for Sephora. I absolutely love OPI, they have been my go to nail polish brand for years. This set offers a very beautiful variety of long lasting colors.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: For Rich Or…Richer?
Actually I am always buying OPI nail polish but this one I bought it because it’s with Sephora and I didn’t find anything different except for the packaging and the shining but still good one they are a little bit pricey
Selden , NY
OPI has some of the best nail polish. It goes on nice and it’s easy to use. Dries pretty fast and they have a ton of different cOlors. They can be expensive but they are excellent quality. I have so many different shades in OPi

364 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a un mois
africa R. • il y a 18 jours
Worth to buy...!
Pico Rivera , CA
il y a 2 mois
SEPHORA by OPI Bridal Kits Are these nail polish long lasting?
Vilde H. • il y a 2 mois
Yup:) lasts long if you take care of ya nails
Glendale, CA
il y a un an
Jennifer G. • il y a 10 mois
Mee, I wouldn't mind it because they're really pretty and they last for about a week for me so that's a pretty good time I can say because I am a busy mom of three kids so if something to last me up for about a week I'm up for it