BY SEPHORA

A chic set of four full-size nail polishes tailored for bridal events. Color your nails to wedding perfection. Take your nail color as seriously as your vows with trendy, complementary hues that set the standard for all bridal occasions. Not only a bride’s must-have, it is also the perfect bridesmaid gift or bridal shower favor to pamper all of your favorite girls. This set contains: For Rich OR…Richer?: - 4 x 0.5 oz Polishes in The Way Tutu His Heart, Handpicked For Me, It's Bouquet With Me, Quick Dry Top Coat Knot So Single Anymore: - 4 x 0.5 oz Polishes in A-Hai Moment, A True Romantic, Chestnuts About You, Quick Dry Top Coat

• Is this product still available in sephora?50 Answers
  • How long would you say these colors last on your nails? Typically...13 Answers
  • I always use Essie polish, is OPI better? 84 Answers
SEPHORA by OPI Bridal Kits
  • "I always thought OPI was overpriced and it worth owning- and I was right because last time I had an OPI clear top coat my nails chipped." in 6 reviews
  • "I absolutely love any and all opi products, the nail polish lasts SO much longer than any other brands the best." in 4 reviews
Izze D.
Review for: Knot So Single Anymore more...
I love these nail polishes. I was Givin these as a gift but my friend got them at sephora. They work well and stay on for a really long time. I really recomend these to you guys. These make a wonderful gift.
Kortney B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Great color, and OPI is my all time favorite nail polish brand, however can be expensive sometimes too. I would love to decorate nails for a living is all I could use is OPI. Highly recommended to anyone.
Ally S.
Review for: Knot So Single Anymore, For Rich Or…Richer? more...
The Sephora brand has amazing colors and quality of products for the price range, they are somewhere in between drugstore brands and designer luxury brands of make up. The packaging is sleek and simple but classy at the same time and the products themselves are very nice for the price point!! Highly recommend trying!! Especially these/this product. A+++
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Review for: Knot So Single Anymore more...
I got this as a gift from my bridesmaids at my wedding and I have to say this is my favorite set I own by O.P.I. These colors are just a perfect range of neutrals.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
OPI nail polishes know how to keep up with the seasons, coming up with rich Falls colors, pretty soft shades for Spring and OPI Bridal kits for brides to be, dont disappoint either! But, why save all the fun and pretty colors for brides? Head out to Sephora and find all the soft pretty bridal shades and pick up a few for yourself. They also look great with any Winter wardrobe to keep your Winter look a little bit brighter. You dont need to keep your nails dark, just because its Winter. And the OPI Bridal Kits at Sephora, dont have to be just for brides.
Prin C.
Opi is the holy Grail of nail polishes in my opinion. It's the only thing I wear. In this collection most of the colors are opaque....however, a little streaky upon first application. If you like a full vibrant color...three coats may be needed. But overall, beautiful colors perfect for a wedding.
Aryelin L.
Mantener nuestras uñas arregladas en todo momento es un reto de siempre, unas manos que reflejen armonia y sintonia con todo tu ser.... Esta linea de esmaltes ha sido un encanto! Proporciona muchoa tonos y variedades de gusto. Preferiblemente has tu comparacion o elige el que más te gusto woow, es un sueño. Tambien tiene el brillo que ayuda a que seque más rapido y perduren en tus manos the loved sephoraa
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I'm a huge fan of OPI in general. Their product is consistently stellar I've never tried an actual bridal kit ((I've never been married)) but regular colors have proven to chip less than others even the "gel" kinds UGH...maybe I'm meant to change my polish every few days. But I'm not complaining
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
OPI nail polishes last so long and is one of the only brands I use. These colors are so vibrant and lovely they are great for anytime of the year. They stay on for so long and really made the price worth it. I love their products and would definitely but from them again.
Jessica D.
Sephora's products are very underrated, they are good quality products that are comparable to high end products with a drug store price. I have purchased many sephora products and continue to support the brand and pass on the info for beauty mavens like myself!
Crystal Starr K.
Front Royal , VA
I always use Essie polish, is OPI better?
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
What is your favorite color!?
Veronica R.
How long does it last
Jessica O.
I want to try these colors. Where can I find them other than sephora.
Grace R.
Anchorage,AK
Are these worth the money?