MakeupNail CareNail PolishesOPI
SEPHORA by Betsey Johnson Trend Tips Skulls 16 Strips

SEPHORA by OPI Betsey Johnson Trend Tips Skulls 16 Strips

A collection of self-stick strips for a fast, flirty manicure anytime. Get a trendy, attention-deserving manicure without a visit to the salon with this set of real nail lacquer strips designed by the fabulous and fun, Betsey Johnson. The fuss-free, self-adhesive strips are easy to apply and require zero dry-time. Decorate with glittery skulls, romantic lips, or a hot-pink cheetah print for nails that are full of personality.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA by OPI Betsey Johnson Trend Tips Skulls 16 Strips!
How would you rate this product?
Boone, NC
Stayed on for a little bit longer than i expected. Not sure if I myself would buy something again but I would recommend it for others.
West Salem, OH
These products are alright. They stayed on my fingers longer then i expected them too. not crazy about the design.
Fort Worth
I loved the nail stick ones because they're fast and really easy to apply! The pattern was perfect for me(:
Redlands, CA
SEPHORA by OPI Betsey Johnson Trend Tips Skulls 16 Strips uploaded by Missy E.
I thought these were so cute. I had quite a few of the Betsy Johnson editions. They stay quite a long time on the nails and I applied a top coat after putting these babies on. A lot of people thought I went to the salon for the designs and I told them it was already put together and that they are pe-made prints.
These are fun to liven up your nails for a night out! Great concept but not an item I would want on my nails all the time. The designs are a little much for Day to day- in a work setting! But fun for a weekend or night out!
Buffalo, NY
These stick very well but can be tricky to get off! But over all I like to use these. Easy and quick!
Seaford, DE
Not my favorite pattern but over all this product is somewhat difficult to put on but if you do it right the end result is nice
Just to start off didn't love this product it kinda didn't work or maybe that was just me but I feel like it could be easier for people to use some way
Doral, FL
Im a fan of nail art and this nails stickers are very good and cute, i would like to use ir again if i could. Also is very long lasting and dont needed any top coat re touch. Very good brand. And yes i definitely would buy again.

Looking for your answer?