SEPHORA Bronzed and Blushing FACE Palette uploaded by Aracely V.

BY SEPHORA

Brand new in Box .Paletter includes : Los Cabos Bronzer - Blushing Pink Blush - Coral Punch Blush . 3x(3gx0.11oz). see more...

Crystal K.
Grand Rapids, MN
Nice pigmentation but the colors are a bit bright for light skin. Use a light hand when applying or risk looking like a middle schooler who just found out what blush was. Wouldn’t buy again, but a good backup blush.
Erica H.
Chelsea, AL
I love the Sephora brand honestly... they have great stuff. The only draw back is the products tend to run out a little faster than their more expensive make-up friends (MAC -TOO FACED- etc). But if you can't spend the big bucks, all there stuff is really very comparable. This pallet is just as good to me as any other out there so I wont ever spend more and I will still look flawless :)
Sierra S.
Waco
I love these colors butnkindnof expensive for just three I'd rather spend my money on a brand but that might just be a me thing. They're great though, they go on and stay on and they make my face pop.
Cassie C.
Good creamy formulas but I'm not crazy about the bronze color. Looks a little muddy but would probably work for different skin tones. The blushes are beautiful!
Gabi K.
Covina , CA
I have this but the pigment is very light . You have to use a lot of product for it to show up . Not really worth it !!!!!
marwa b.
Sorry guys but I didn't like the colors of this palette I think the pink was too pink for me I cannot pull off those kind of colors I think the bronze was like a little bit orange and I don't know it's just not my type but for me it's a no but for other people I think they can pull this color off so this palette I mean I'm not saying that it's the worse that I'm not saying that is the best at the same time so if you like it I'm not saying like you don't have to it's your choice but for me it's a no..
Xoxo
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
This blush palette is amazing. And it has two of my favourite colours that I use on a regular basis all the time I don't seem to go anywhere without using blush or mascara for that matter. It's not too expensive to purchase it's very easy to apply and lasts a long time I have no complaints about it and I highly recommend this product.
Arleana D.
['Miami', 'FL'], FL
I love this palette, its colors are very cute and the time to apply them on my face make me look healthy, I think those are one of the reasons why I love it, also when I put it pigmentan colors very well. I love this brand, also its presentations are very nice.
salma t.
didnt like it,im a huge fan of sephora but this is really bad,you have so many better products whitch includes bronzer blush and highlighter like this.i need to admitt its really afordable but im not a huge fan of this