BY SEPHORA

Sephora's Jumbo Lip Liner & Lipstick Pencil is a Lipstick & Lip Liner rolled into one! Use the chubby crayon Lipstick Liner pencils to line, define and perfect your pout in one easy application. see more...

Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
I love these lip liners. Sometimes I even use them as a lippie stick and fill in my entire lip with them. They are long lasting and very smooth on my lips. Very good value and very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them to others.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Emily J.
Norwalk, OH
I wasn’t sure how I was going to feel about this product because Sephora products are usually a hit or miss for me. I liked it for the most part. It was definitely easy to use but didn’t have the greatest pigmentation.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
I’m kind of obsessed with lip liners, i use them for a multitude of things. However, these liners are smooth, they add a pop of color or bring in a look by outlining a bold lip color and making it have an ombré effect. Love these!
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Not a fan at all. I like the brand but these were a no go for me. Not pigmented or long lasting or any real good thing you expect them to be. Maybe the next thing I try I’ll like better but I won’t be repurchasing these
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is good for lining lips and adding color to different shades of lipsticks. I like the chubbyness because its easier to line lips and doesn't look like i marked my lips with a marker. The colors are pigmented enough but not overdone and compliments matching lipsticks well!!
Alyssa P.
Johnson City
Love the lip cancel. This lip pencil will make her lipstick pop. It also stays on forever is rubber resistant, and will last you for a decent amount of time before having to purchase another
madona d.
Provo, UT
Adoro os produtos da sephora. Principalmente esses batons da cor vermelha que deixa nossa boca com uma cor incrível por causa da sua pigmentação super forte. É um produto de auta qualidade que eu super indico
AngieBFly V.
Sephora is a great brand it is a bit pricey but the formula is amazing I personally love it for myself I don’t use it for my make up kit kids it’s a bit pricey but it looks very wonderful and a little bit goes a long way I’ve had my little lipstick for over three months now and it still has a lot to go definitely recommend it.