I found a really good 4th of July sale on perfumania’s site. I have never ordered from there before. Hoping their perfumes are reliable and not fake. I’m looking for a new summer scent that isn’t florally. I hate floral scents. Back in the day, I used to wear Burberry beat which I did love. But, not sure what I wanna get. Any suggestions on summer scents???
Looking for a new summer scent! What are y’all faves? Help!! Lol 🌻
Your favorite high end (Sephora, Ulta) beauty product?
Start your review of Sephora!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples.in reviews
Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. in reviews
they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora.in reviews
The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. in reviews
I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. in reviews
Rebecca P.
Barrie, ON
Sephora uploaded by Rebecca P.
The big by definition mascara is amazing and I’m obsessed very inexpensive and works magically !!
Danielle S.
Cobourg, ON
Sephora uploaded by Danielle S.
I attended a few Sephora masterclasses the last couple of weeks. I definitely recommend them! The hosts have been great. They have great personalities and are very knowledgeable. I’ve learned so many makeup tips about what to use and different ways to apply them. Also as a bonus they have giveaways and a chance to get an attendance gift. The ones I have attended have only been an hour to. Definitely worth the time!
Emma L.
alberton
Sephora uploaded by Emma L.
I love Sephora, though it can be expensive, the price is worth it. I usually buy a couple of things ever so often and they last a long time! Great company.
Asmaa F.
Burnaby, BC
Sephora uploaded by Asmaa F.
It’s my favourite store because you’ll find the best skin care and cosmetics products available here. The staff is quite knowledgeable and help you find the right option suitable for your needs. Plus insider members gets perks like free birthday and coupons!! 🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤
Lisa M.
London, ON
Sephora uploaded by Lisa M.
I love Sephora. The selection of product is unmatched. I also love their loyalty program and samples with purchase. I also appreciate their sales - I like to wait until the sale for big ticket items.
Hijab F.
Laval, QC
Sephora uploaded by Hijab F.
I am shopping from Sephora from last 3 years and I have 💯 great experience ... The shipping is always deliver on time and Safely!!!
Kayle G.
Scarborough, ON
Sephora uploaded by Kayle G.
Sephora is the number #1 beauty store for me! It has a lot to offer to beautify you and has best and quality products!!! They gave me freebies near my birthday 🥳 since I have a membership with them. Definitely recommend this store! Sephora Favorites Mini Deluxe Perfume Sampler Set
Kavita K.
Brampton, ON
Sephora uploaded by Kavita K.
Love sephora app!! Convenient to use and easy to locate products plus you get so many deals on your favourite products !!Sephora
Marie-ève G.
Québec, QC
Sephora uploaded by Marie-ève G.
Very unsatisfied with my lost package from Sephora Canada. Canada Post lost yet again my parcel. Sephora won't refund me nor send me another parcel. They only have to do a service bill to get their money back and refund me but no. So I am here without my skincare/makeup with a 250$ bill 💸. Canada Post won't refund me because I am not the one who sent the parcel (obviously). I lost my day on the phone trying to save the situation but no Sephora doesn't care. You have lost a good costumer.
Rosaline E.
Gatineau, QC
Sephora uploaded by Rosaline E.
Sephora is an accessible store available in most medium-sized cities to large metropolitans. They also offer free shipping for $50+ for any order, including remote areas. I don't have a favorite purchase from them, but I do love everything that I buy. Sephora has a wide range of products from affordable to expensive. Their loyalty program is ok - I don't use their beauty insider program to redeem products, but rather credit for other purchases. I like that they also offer indie/smaller brands for makeup, skincare, haircare and fragrances rather than typical designer products. Overall, I really do enjoy shopping at Sephora and will continue to do business with them.

787 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...