Your favorite high end (Sephora, Ulta) beauty product?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Spend $50 and get 15% off your next $50 purchase!!! Lots of new releases!!!
Start your review of Sephora!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples.in reviews
Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. in reviews
they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora.in reviews
The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. in reviews
I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. in reviews
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
Sephora uploaded by Daisy P.
Sephora uploaded by Daisy P.
One of my favorite places to shop for beauty! I mostly shop from their website. They have a wide variety of products, and offer free samples with your orders. I love joining their virtual events, too. I would recommend it.
Kayley B.
Irvine, CA
Sephora uploaded by Kayley B.
This is like only 1 of 6 orders I have made since the sale began Friday. So Sephora definitely has me locked in twice a year. I love the value sets this year and am so pleased with the customer service who easily processed a replacement for the perfume I ordered that arrived with 1/5th gone. So that is all great. My issue is their rewards program. If $1 = 1 point even at highest level, outside of once in awhile events, and the rewards I can redeem my points for are so basic and small, am I really motivated by it? I wish at each level point earning increased and the rewards bizarre items were better. If a $100 purchase earns you a sample size mascara you can get with a promo code you got a problem. This pushes me to order directly from sites like Dior that give so many free gifts with purchase and has amazing rewards.
Shana R.
Sephora uploaded by Shana R.
Sephora is like a candy shop for grown up that like make, perfumes, skin and hair care 😂 If I need to buy a gift for somebody I just get a Sephora gift card and enjoy seeing happiness on their face. I can find high end and regular cosmetic products that I need or just want to spoil myself. It is one of my favorite stores to go on person or shop online.
Lauren N.
Los Angeles, CA
Sephora uploaded by Lauren N.
Ahh, the love of those simple yet oh-so-chic black and white stripes! A smile and albeit overwhelming feeling comes over me when I enter a Sephora. I love Sephora and I love discovering and trying all the latest must- have #makeup, #skincare, and #haircare products! And my day is always made by a helpful sales associate. And I just learned you can pick up your birthday gift in-store whenever you want! Double cool. I recommend. Sephora is my first choice, preferred shopping destination for all things #beauty
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
Sephora uploaded by Kareen S.
Easy to order online and lots of good deals on quality products. Plus I enjoy all the freebies 🌟
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Sephora uploaded by Mandi C.
Bought my first purchase from Sephora. Thought it was the perfect time because I was able to get a birthday gift too! Then they had a code to get free shipping so I decided to buy me the Rare Beauty Stay Vulnerable Blush in Nearly Berry. And It’s so pretty. Also got 2 free samples with my order. Couldn’t be more pleased with this purchase.
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Sephora uploaded by Ana C.
Sephora uploaded by Ana C.
Is so many products I like I don’t know what I want but I buy this eyeshadow palette I like the colors I like Sephora ❤️
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
Sephora uploaded by Tilena T.
The Sephora app is so easy and convenient to use. They have items on their website that are online exclusive offers only. And some great specials and gift boxes. Every order can receive 2 free samples. Even more free samples if you spend $25 or more. And you can also earn points to purchase products online. Such a wonderful reward program. I highly recommend using Sephora for your online makeup store. Sephora
Cassandra  K.
Saint Louis, MO
Sephora uploaded by Cassandra  K.
Rewards program and customer appreciation is sub par. Shipping takes forever and there are NEVER a any sales. It was a good run, but I think I’m onto to better things (ulta). I already found my favorite eye liner for half priced on ulta (I bought 4 of course). And there are SO many rewards and freebies 😊
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Sephora uploaded by Leigh L.
Though I have been an occasional Sephora shopper for years, I only recently began fully enjoying the benefits of their loyalty rewards program and product selection. I have always preferred shopping in-store for my cosmetics and personal care items, so ease of access to physical Ulta locations made them my preferred cosmetic retailer. However, living in a city with limited access to both Ulta and Sephora storefronts has allowed me to explore their respective websites and finally become familiar with everything Sephora has to offer. I do prefer the cash back rewards and coupon offers that Ulta provides with the Beauty Rewards program, but Sephora carries product lines I cannot purchase at Ulta. They also offer samples with each order for Beauty Insider members and provide a number of GWP options or free items that can be added to your purchase when you shop online. I am not a full convert and will continue to purchase many of my cosmetic items at Ulta, but Sephora is now my preferred retailer for haircare and fragrance.

785 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...