Skin CareFacial SkincareFace Serumsseoul ceuticals

by seoul ceuticals

Seoul Ceuticals CE Ferulic Serum. This Korean Skin Care, Vitamin C Serum contains 20% vitamin c with hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid, vitamin e ( d alpha tocopherol ) and citrus stem cells. This vit c serum is extremely effective for anti aging, anti wrinkle treatment and was modeled after the award winning, SkinCeuticals CE Ferulic Serum which retails at 160. Seoul Ceuticals, K beauty products are designed to work perfectly with any Korean skin care routine from Jordan Samuel, Glossier, Stratia Liquid Gold, Amore Pacific, Dr. Jart, Elizavecca, Etude House, Goodal, Innisfree, Laneige, Mizon, SONNPARK and TonyMoly. This serum comes with a our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you're not satisfied, we ask that you contact us through support and we'll do whatever necessary to ensure your satisfaction.

✅ THIS KOREAN SKIN CARE VITAMIN C serum contains the same potent, active ingredients as the 160 Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Serum; ✅ GUARANTEED TO WORK - WE PROMISE you'll begin to see results with this K beauty product within 3 weeks when used daily; ✅ POTENT ANTI AGING, ANTI WRINKLE serum is proven to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines & crows feet; ✅ THIS TOPICAL VITAMIN C ALSO helps to fade sun spots and is guaranteed to provide you with a brighter more youthful complexion; ✅ THIS FACIAL SERUM HELPS TO shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars & perfect under korean makeup

How much is this? Does it work?
Does this product help with Melasma? Is there a product that you would recommend for Melasma?
What makes this different than any other vitamin c out there ?
Start your review of Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care - 20% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum + CE Ferulic Acid Provides Potent Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Korean Beauty 1oz!
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care - 20% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum + CE Ferulic Acid Provides Potent Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Korean Beauty 1oz uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
To be honest, this is my first vitamin C serum so I cannot really compare with other brands. This product itself, I love it so far!! My problem was dark spots on my face and I was told vitamin C works good on it. I did some research and this serum was one of them that someone mentioned about dark spots improving. It's been 4 days since I started using it and I can't tell much of differences yet as my dark spots are pretty old :( (I heard it's hard to remove it when it's old...?) This serum has a really nice citrus scent and it's at least making my skin brighter and smoother. I hope to see the noticeable results on my dark spots soon. I apply every morning before moisturizer and sunscreen. No irritations on my sensitive skin. It was $17 on Amazon and support affordable too!
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care - 20% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum + CE Ferulic Acid Provides Potent Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Korean Beauty 1oz uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Skin texture is smoother. Used for 3 months now and I’m slightly seeing some fading of spots. Goes on smoothly and absorbs fast. I saw more fast results with True C.
member-2668f
Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care - 20% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum + CE Ferulic Acid Provides Potent Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Korean Beauty 1oz uploaded by member-2668f
Hello everyone,

I have struggled with cystic acne for over 10 years and it has taken an extreme toll on my self esteem, leaving scarring all over my face. The picture above was my current skin in late October. When i ordered it and started using it for only two weeks, this is the results on the last picture. Because of this product, it has given me a much smoother feel on my face and a HUGE reduction in inflammation. I am very picky with skincare products which im sure a lot of acne sufferers understand but this one is my HOLY GRAIL.
Hello everyone,

V L.
I rate this product a 4/5 because I don’t really see any difference and I been using this product for about a month now
Iris M.
United States
Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care - 20% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum + CE Ferulic Acid Provides Potent Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Korean Beauty 1oz uploaded by Iris M.
My face has definitely gotten less pimples because of this. When I put it on at night and I wake up my skin feels very soft and smooth. I haven’t really seen my hyperpigmentation go away. So I’ll keep using it till I see a large difference in my face.
Patssy Juliana C.
San Francisco, CA
This serum is so great at the beginning I thought that it does not work but then when I started to use that every day I have seen the changes in my skin. The price is good and it lasts for a long time
Stephanie S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care - 20% Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum + CE Ferulic Acid Provides Potent Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle Korean Beauty 1oz uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This one came as a huge surprise to me. A friend of mine was given this by a family member but she didn’t want it so she passed it on to me. And it’s fantastic! I do dilute it just a bit with a couple drops of toner to help it spread more easily. My skin texture is smother and spots have faded. I will definitely repurchase this, and with the low price it’s easy to do so.
Jennifer D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a huge fan of SkinCeuticals so when someone told me that this was basically the same for a fraction of the price, I decided to give it a whirl. After using it for a couple of weeks, I can honestly say that I like it better. Also, because of the affordable price, I am not afraid to use extra on my neck and décolletage. As far as scent goes, this smells more like the Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (very citrusy) as opposed to SkinCeuticals (which smells a bit like hot dog water).
Brigette F.
Solon, OH
I have had lots of scars from previous acne, so Vitamin C has done wonders for my skin. This serum is the perfect addition to be skincare routine, as it absorbs easily and helps my scars fade
Sabrina W.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product and this company! Their products smell amazing and are very effective. And not a hard hit on your pockets. I had my eyebrows microbladed and when I went in for my touch up, my brow girl asked what I was using for my skincare because my pigment faded lol. Thank god I had a free touch up. Needless to say I couldn’t use it for about a month afterwards just to be safe but so happy I can use it again. ☺️