SentryPRO Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for Dogs and Puppies 66-Pound and Greater, 4 Dose

BY SENTRY

Jennifer H.
Huntingtown, MD
This didn't work as well as I hoped it would, but I did notice a bit less scratching from my dog after it. My biggest issue is that I think the product must irritate her skin, because soon after I put it on, she rubbed up against anything she could as if it bothered her. Other flea and tick medicines didn't have that effect on her.
Brittany J.
This killed the fleas on impact but it didn't keep the fleas away so I had to keep buying more which adds up. I would rather just spend the money on one a little more expensive and not have to keep rebuying.
Lauren D.
muncie, IN
This flea medicine is pretty decent. It is inexpensive, which is my main reason for buying it. It seems to work well.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Not the best, you get what you pay for. However it did keep around 50% of the fleas down.