BY SENTRY #60 in Flea & Tick Control

• I recently saw this and I can't seem to get rid of the fl...1 Answers
CHRIS J.
Beaverton, OR
This Sentry spray, and all the Sentry products, is great! Not only does it kill fleas, it has a pleasant scent and leaves no residue. Our flea problem has been non-existent since we started using it.
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
Used this product when my dog had fleas, worked great and it didn't leave a smell or residue.
Hayley K.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I recently saw this and I can't seem to get rid of the fleas in my house. Is it worth the money? Does it smell? And how well does it work??