BY SENTRY

These Sentry EX480 Xtraem Metalix ear buds with ear pads fit comfortably inside your ears for an enjoyable audio listening experience, while reducing outside noise. see more...

Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
My daughter had these but unfortunately they didn't last long! :-/ She is 16 so not very hard on thing's but these just didn't seem to last. The cord broke on one side then eventually the sound went out on the other.
Sonia L.
I bought these in a hurry at dicks sporting goods, they were pretty cheap and I had bought them because I had forgotten mine at home , well I opened them and put them on and boy was I suprised they work amazing
donna d.
I don't like ear buds.  true you cant hear your childs rotten music but they cut down on talk time.  no they are not pricy.  although I suppose you can get $$$$$.  the sound is great.  nothing compairs to these.  yes I just bought a pair.  my other ones broke.
Brittany B.
Eatontown, NJ
I love these brand of headphones theyabrw durable and come in a big variety of colors so when u get bored u can switch them out
Bailey P.
The Sentry Xtraem Metalix In-Ear Earbuds with Case, is a great gift for a friend! For the price you pay it is a great deal.
Tabitha L.
Techie Expert Level 2
For the price they do work pretty good. I was highly surprised. I would recommend if your looking for cheap headphones.
Hellen G.
Techie Expert Level 3
Nunca he usado este producto pero se ve muy bueno me gusta empezando por el color creo que es muy ajustable al oido
michaela h.
These headphones are really great for the price. They have a good sound quality and are loud very easy to use.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
I completely love this product it is completely great I would recommend this to a friend or anyone 😊😊
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
These are great they don't hurt your ears like the apple earbuds do. Sound is great no problems
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Do these stay in ur ear well?
Abryl P.
El Paso, TX
Son buenos ?
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Qué tal son estos audífonos ?? Son buenos ?
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What is the sound quality of these headphones?