BY SENTRY

SENTRY Flea and Tick Squeeze-On for dogs kills fleas and ticks for up to a month. It also kills flea eggs and larvae for up to four months. It even kills and repels mosquitoes. Health Consideration: Removes pesky flea and ticks Features: Kills and repels mosquitoes (3Pk) Life Stage: All stages Package Quantity: Net Wt: . 9.0 mL (0.30 fl oz) Application: Squeeze on liquid Dimensions: 1"L x 4"W x 5"H Caution: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION SEE BACK LABEL PANEL FOR ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE. USE ONLY ON DOGS 3 MONTHS OF AGE OR OLDER. DO NOT USE ON CATS. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY. Do not use on puppies under 3 months of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. DO NOT USE ON CATS or animals other than dogs. Cats that actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effects. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Signs of sensitivity to this product include skin sensitivity, increased itchiness, redness, rash, hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site. Dogs may also show "lethargy." Cats exhibiting these same symptoms from ingestion should be taken to veterinarian immediately. DO NOT USE ON CATS. May be toxic or potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. Accidental application to cats and/or grooming a recently treated dog may result in tremors and/or uncoordinated muscle movements. If this occurs, immediate veterinary care should be provided. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not apply directly toor near water. Drift an see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca R.
Pet Lover Expert
Do not use this or any sentry product!!! My dog became disoriented, was foaming at the mouth, couldn't walk straight and was so scared and upset when we used this on her!! Upset further research, I found out many pet owners had similar situations. It took 4 days for my dog to go back to her normal self. I will never buy again. It is cheaper than other brands but spending the extra money is totally worth it!
Tina H.
Chickasaw, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I honestly didn't care all that much for it. It did help some with the fleas but didn't last long. I purchased them for my 22 pound Boston Terrier at Walmart I would not recommend it to other dog owners
Jessica M.
Hillsboro, OR
Awful! I've had several people call me (I'm a veterinary technician) and tell me their dogs have had reactions. I've seen several reactions to it as well. Frontline is much safer and can be used around cats.
Elly R.
Killeen, TX
I would defidently recommend this product. It comes in multiple month supplies. They are cute little liquid/gel like substance in a tube that you squeeze out from the base of the dogs tail up the spine to the shoulder blades. I would say from using this for my dogs, depending on how often they are outside and if your house and yard are treated as well the coverage lasts for 3weeks to a month.
Jesse L.
Pet Lover Expert
Although this.product has some bad reviews, I have never had an issue with this.product. wit has worked when nothing else has. The instructions vary from other topical treatments but as long as you follow the instructions you shouldn't have an issue.