Sentry SENTRYA PetrodexA Veterinary Strength Twin Power Adult Dog Toothpaste uploaded by Simone B.

BY SENTRY

Sentry Petrodex Cool Mint Adult Toothpaste is formulated specifically to help clean teeth and fight bad breath. This hydrogen peroxide-producing formula helps reduce plaque and tartar accumulation. There is no foam, so there is no need to rinse. Ingredients: Sorbitol, Dicalcium Phosphate, Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Poultry Digest, Dextrose, Dextrose Xanthan Gum, Acidified Calcium Sulfate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate (a preservative), Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract For Best Results: Brush at least 2-3 times per week. Use soft-bristled Petrodex toothbrush designed for pets. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.Net Wt 2.5 oz (70 g) see more...

• Does anyone use treats or other supplements to help with canine d...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this toothpaste out of all the other brands I have tried. It seems to really do its job on my pets teeth and I have noticed his breath isn’t stinky after a couple days of brushing. I definitely recommend this brand of toothpaste.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great toothpaste for our dog! Vet recommended and affordable. Our dog doesn't seem to mind the taste. We have a large breed German Shepherd. Great value and I would buy it again.
Aria F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is a small breed, and as such, dental issues are inevitable. I did have to get her surgery to remove and clean her teeth, but before and after said surgery, I started to use this toothpaste. She doesn't like her teeth brushed but this toothpaste seems to be favorable to her. Its poultry flavored and has enzymes in it that help break apart the tartar. Her teeth looked much better after using this toothpaste, and barring her cleaning aside, I still think it's a good investment!
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've tried 3 or so different brands of toothpaste for my dog and this brand (in the poultry flavor) is the one my dog likes the most.  Having to brush her teeth is hard enough, so using something she enjoys makes it much easier.  I just do my best to get this on her teeth before she licks it off the toothbrush!  I've repurchased multiple times.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
One of the only toothpastes my pug will actually tolerate! I get the chicken flavored paste and she puts up with a tooth brushing.  The other mint flavored type I tried on her never worked well since she would spit it out! So thank god for this toothpaste, it helps to keep her teeth clean, which leads to a longer healthier life!
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Surprisingly my dog doesn't give too much of a fuss when I brush his teeth and I think it's all because of this toothpaste! He seems to LOVE the flavor (we got Poultry Fresh Mint lol) and he tries to lick it all off the brush before I even get to scrubbing his back teeth. Will be buying again!
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great toothpaste but I purchased the chicken flavor and would not recommend that. I got chicken so it would be easy for brushing, which it is. The smell of the chicken flavor is just SO bad I don't want to use it and I feel like he just wants to eat it lol
Tammy m.
Stratford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is 10 years old and I've been using this product for a while now his breath was awful now it's getting a lot better thanks to the makers of this product !
Krystal Z.
I really like this product and so does my pet. I would highly recommend it! Really helps bad breath.
Kerrie F.
Newport, KY
My dog is 13 years old. I have started to use this since his breath got so bad. It has really helped
kayla p.
Does anyone use treats or other supplements to help with canine deep cleaning