Sentry SENTRYA GOOD BehaviorA Stop That! Lavender Chamomile Noise & Pheromone Pet Spray

BY SENTRY

Use this pheromone spray to help teach your pet right from wrong. Formulated for dogs and cats, the spray works to put an end to your pet's behavioral problems. Put an end to your dog's or cat's unwanted behaviors with the SENTRY Stop That Pheromone Noise Spray for Dogs and Cats. Aim the spray in your pet's direction and spray in short bursts to put a stop to your pet's behavioral problems. For use with cats and dogs Helps curb unwanted behaviors in your pet Hold the can in an upright position, and spray in the direction of your pet, approximately 12 - 18" away in short bursts For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Caution: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not set on stove or radiator, expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120A,A, as container may burst. Available in a 1-oz. spray bottle. see more...

Cassie Renee S.
I love this! And I love it even more because I really don't ever even have to use it anymore.. If I even just sit it on the table the dogs know to chill out! I would definitely recommend this product to new pet owners or those that are having trouble with obedience. It helped us!
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL
This made a huge difference at first but after about 15 days it didn't seem to make a huge difference anymore. It was back to normal. It almost seems as if my dogs built up a tolerance to it. It didn't phase them anymore.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Love this! It emits a safe spray and slight noise that makes my dogs instantly stop misbehaving. I don't even need to spray it now I just pick up the can and it stops the trouble.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I purchased this for my Yorkie to help with his separation anxiety. From what I can tell it unfortunately didn't seem to make much of a difference
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
We have this for our dog because he is prone to excessive barking. When someone comes to the door we spray this and tell him to stop that. The spray and the smell distract him and he calms down.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH
I don't like to hit my dogs as punishment or yank on their harness to get them to listen to me. This product works so amazing to stop whatever behavior they're doing and get them to listen to me or my husband. I order it online because we can't find it at the pet stores we're at. One of my dogs gets so excited when he sees other dogs or when we have visitors he doesn't pay attention to what else it happening and doesn't listen. One quick hit of the button and he'll turn towards me and sit. It is a life saver for when we have company or are taking walks.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog gets over stimulated and this product works great to calm her down. I don't like hitting so this works nice