Sentry SENTRYA Flea & Tick Green Tea & Ginger Dog Shampoo uploaded by jorge s.

BY SENTRY

Kills fleas and ticks while it cleans and deodorizes in one easy and convenient step. Kills fleas and ticks while it cleans and deodorizes in one easy and convenient step. The rich, conditioning, non-staining formula contains a highly effective flea and tick killing ingredient combined with an insect growth regulator that sterilizes new fleas and kills their eggs for 30 days. Active ingredients: permethrin 0.10%, piperonyl butoxide 0.50%, pyripoxyfen 0.01%. Other ingredients: 99.39%. Has a baby powder scent. Wear protective rubber gloves when applying this product. Do not use on dogs under 6 months of age. Consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, nursing dogs. Do not use on cats. see more...

Buy on Walmart
jorge s.
Federal Way, WA
I honestly love this! It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for this stuff legit works I gave some to my neighbor dogs Who lives outside his house and hasn't had a problem with ticks! I live in Seattle where it rains a lot ticks and fleas are attracted to wet land and this is my go to shampoo . I totally recommend this
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Just bought this last week, was a little expensive but it’s well worth it. Both our dogs are super soft and smell great!! It’s supposed to help with fleas and ticks and it definitely seems to be doing the trick.
Amy R.
This is a nice flea shampoo to use along with your regular flea medication. By itself it will work to kill the fleas already on your dog but not necessarily keep them away - but it is a shampoo, so for longer results I use another medication as well. The product recommends using gloves for application and I find they help a lot. I like the scent and for initial flea treatment this shampoo is great.
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
Did not work. My dog picked up fleas. We washed him with this shampoo. He still has those pesky fleas. Did not kill them. He is still scratching. I don't know what else to do for him.
Sam S.
I love the smell of this shampoo and it works wonderful. My dogs smell great after. I highly recommend this product.
Maggie S.
Fort Campbell, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This shampoo works better than any other flea shampoo I have tried. It also smells good, and is easy to use.
Myanna D.
Rock Hill, SC
This shampoo leaves my doggys coat so shiny & soft. This maintains my dogs white coat