Sentry SENTRYA Flea and Tick Tropical Breeze Dog Shampoo uploaded by Daphne W.

BY SENTRY

Sentry Original Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs kills fleas & ticks for up to 10 days. Kills the ticks that may carry lyme disease. pH balanced for Pet's coat. Cleans, deodorizes and conditions. Kills fleas and ticks (including those who may carry Lyme Disease) for up to 10 days while it cleans and deodorizes in one easy convenient step. Rich, conditioning formula is non-staining and pH balanced for shiny skin and healthy coat. Active Ingredients: Permethrin: .10% Piperonyl butoxide, technical: .50% Other Ingredients: 99.40% For use on dogs 12 weeks and older. Tropical breeze scent. 18 fl. oz. see more...

• I have 3 dogs and I have problems with fleas on them. We'...1 Answers
  • Does it really work? 3 Answers
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this because my dogs are prone to fleas, this is good to prevent as well as kill any. I use this with my pit bull and my german Shepherd and they seem to have a good reaction to it. Definitely recommend !
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Sentry is a great brand for dog cleaning needs. This brand helps the most compared to other in helping preventing of ticks. Worked well on my large American bully breed. Bought at Tractor supply. Yes will buy again during bug season to cleanse dogs.
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
I have a dog who loves to roam and romp through the woods. When her flea and tick preventative don't quite cut it, this shampoo helps get those parasites off her which makes us both happy.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Great smelling shampoo and helpful for keeping the fleas away! I live in a beach community rampant with fleas I bathe my dogs with this twice a month when their flea mess are wearing off.
Lauren T.
I didn't use the flea and tick version of this brand, but I did use the soothing oatmeal one for dry skin, and it really helped my pup with his dry skin. Definitely worth the buy!
Annemarie L.
Sentry products are great for killing Fleas and Ticks but I found this a little hard on my dog's fur. I prefer to use their oatmeal formula and can leave that on a little longer
Vernesha F.
Great buy i have a german shepherd so i watch what i bath him in because some products dry his skin out but I'm glad this product actually help keep him well moisturized
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
A great buy, it leaves my dogs skin so clean and smelling fresh. I love using a flea and tick shampoo along with the flea pill . Great for days in between the next pill as well as when he gets a bit dirty and stinky .
Jordan L.
4125 Morgan jaymes drive
I use this on my dog to make sure he is fresh and clean and also to make sure he doesn't get itchy from the bugs. It works great.
Stacey S.
Roseville, MI
Great flea bath for dogs, and it's moisturizing so you don't need to worry about drying out your dogs sensitive skin!
Cecilia P.
Does it really work?
Kerstin S.
White city, OR
I have 3 dogs and I have problems with fleas on them. We've tried other shampoos but doesn't seem to help with them. Does this one work?

Kohl's