Pet SuppliesPet Flea & Tick ControlSentry
PurrScriptionsA Plus Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Cat Treatment

Sentry PurrScriptionsA Plus Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Cat Treatment

by Sentry

This squeeze-on treatment is specially formulated to kill fleas, deer ticks, flea eggs and larvae to protect your cat. The treatment also repels mosquitoes for up to one month. Monthly Flea, Tick, Mosquito, Flea Egg and Larvae Protection! Sentry PurrScriptions Plus Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Cats and Kittens is formulated with an adulticide called Etofenprox. Etofenprox has a very low toxicity profile. When applied monthly, Sentry PurrScriptions Plus Flea and Tick Squeeze-On kills adult fleas, ticks & repels mosquitoes including the mosquito that carries West Nile virus for up to one month. Sentry PurrScriptions Plus Flea & Tick Squeeze-On for Cats and Kittens also includes pyriproxyfen, an insect growth regulator that kills flea eggs and larvae for up to three months per application. Not for use on cats and kittens under 12 weeks of age. For cats 5 lb. and over Kills fleas, deer ticks, flea eggs and larvae and repels mosquitoes Low toxicity level for your cat's safety Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks if age; do not split one tube between cats; do not use multiple tubes on 1 cat; do not get this product in your cat's eyes or mouth; do not apply more often than once every 30 days; use only on cats; do not bathe cat within the first 24 hours after squeeze-on has been applied; households with more than 1 cat should not allow cats to groom each other until solution has dried Ingredients: Etofenprox 55%, Pyriproxyfen 2.2% Hazards to Humans: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation. Hazards to domestic animals: For external use only. Do not use on pet cats under 12 weeks of age. Some cats may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Cats may experience some temporary irritation at the site o

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sentry PurrScriptionsA Plus Flea & Tick Squeeze-On Cat Treatment!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The WORST flea treatment I have ever used. When we brought home our third cat, I found a flea on him, so I bought this treatment for our older two cats to prevent them from getting fleas. It made the fur fall out where the treatment was applied on both cats, and caused a horrible chemical burn on one of them. I had to wipe it off the best I was able to almost immediately after applying because I was able to see that it was putting them in pain. I felt so horrible. Do. Not. Use. This. Product!
Wrightwood , CA
Easy to use and Long lasting. I used this for flea prevention not control. Never saw a flea once.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff honestly did not do much for eliminating fleas on my cat.  He was constantly still itching, and it only caused the infestation to continue to get worse.  It also has a veryyyy stron scent that is honestly unpleasant.  I had to result to constant combing in order to help ease his irritation until I was able to give him more medicine after the possible time period.
Elkton, MD
We had a particularly bad year for fleas this past summer. So bad we had to spray our lawn multiple times and so did our neighbors. My cats all got fleas on a medication flea and tick they had been prescribed. I picked this stuff up on a recommendation from the pet store and it was the ONLY brand that worked.
Long Beach, CA
This product only worked for one month when my cat was a very small kitten. My cat screams when I put it on him too. My cat is still pretty small but I swear it didn’t kill one flea it’s worth it to spend a little more and get frontline because this is just a waste of money
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased this product at my local petsmart store. I applied it to my cat per directions. I waited and waited 2 weeks and I still see fleas. I would not recommend this product. I was able to return unused treatments for a full refund. Sentry PurrScriptions Cat and Kitten Squeeze-On Flea and Tick Control
Diamond, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
If I could give less then a one star I would. I apply this to my cat and it chemically burned her on her skin where it was applied. I contacted the company and they did nothing but say I'm sorry I'll refund you your money back. Horrible product.
Columbia, TN
I decided to try a different brand other than the mainstream flea and tick meds. I should have stuck with the mainstream medication. This did absolutely nothing for my cats. They still have fleas after 2 dosages. Not impressed at all.
Best product for fleas , it help always my pet My House Bunny loves every kind of food and toys especially those of color. the only one in the family is lazy and likes to eat so I would recommend this product because my pet tastes.

Looking for your answer?