BY SENTRY

Kills fleas and ticks, while it cleans and deodorizes. Kills fleas and ticks, while it cleans and deodorizes. The rich, conditioning, non-staining formula contains a highly effective flea and tick killing ingredient combined with an insect growth regulator (IGR) that sterilizes new fleas and kills their eggs for 30 days. Fast acting and prevents reinfestation for 30 days. Has a baby powder scent. Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins (0.05%), N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (0.50%), Pyripoxyfen (0.01%). Other Ingredients (99.44%). Directions For Use: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Wet cat's coat thoroughly. Shake well before using. Pour Sentry PurrScriptions into the cup of your hand. Starting at the head and working back, work up a lather with this quick lathering formula, being sure that the lather is worked thoroughly into cat's coat down to the skin. Allow lather to stand five minutes, then rinse completely and towel dry. It should not be necessary to repeat the shampoo application unless the animal is excessively dirty. Kills fleas and ticks fast. Repeat every 30 days. Caution: Use on cats only. Do not use on kittens under 8 months of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. see more...

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
When we first adopted our cat she was heavily infested with fleas. We immediately washed her with this when we got home & along with a flea medication they were gone. 4 stars only because the scent was not my favorite.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
I got this when I first discovered my kitten had fleas. I got the one that was labeled KITTENS, but apparently it meant older than 12 weeks kittens which was only written in tiny writing on the back. She was fine but the vet gave me something better.

I would recommend seeing how your cat reacts to bath time before getting this over a flea medicine like Frontline (which is what I use now, as needed) because I ended up very bloody from this little encounter, but my adult cat was fine with bath time. Know your cat! Then decide if this product is right for you.

PS. If looking to get rid of fleas in baby kittens, try baby soap first! Apparently the suds kill them just fine.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR
I use this whenever my cat gets fleas .And it works wonders on her, even though she hates baths lol......