BY PURRSCRIPTIONS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Sentry PurrScriptions Cat & Kitten Squeeze-On Flea & Tick Control - Monthly flea, tick, mosquito, flea egg and larvae protection! Sentry PurrScriptions Cat & Kitten Squeeze-On Flea & Tick Control is formulated with a revolutionary new adulticide called Etofenprox. Etofenprox has a very low toxicity yet is extremely effective in killing fleas. Etofenprox when applied monthly kills adult fleas, ticks & repels mosquitoes including the mosquito that carries West Nile virus for up to one month. Sentry PurrScriptions Cat & Kitten Squeeze-On Flea & Tick Control also includes nylar, an insect growth regulator that kills flea egg and larvae for up to three months per application. Five Way Strong. Gentle All Month Long! see more...

Review (1)
Buy on PETCO
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Castro Valley , CA
I'd give it 0 stars if I could! I put this in my cats only to have them almost die! We put the product as directed (it was suggested to us by a salesperson at Petco) around 2pm, and when we came back at 8pm, one of our 2 cats had threw up and was foaming and drooling non stop, besides looking really bad overall. His brother wasn't foaming, but was also very down, and just not being themselves altogether. After a quick online research I was appalled with what I read, and immediately called their emergency line. The lady on the other side of the phone answered my questions as if it was no big deal, and as soon as I got off the phone, I washed them with lukewarm water and dish soap. Took them over 24 hours to get back to being their normal selves, and when I returned the product to Unleashed by Petco the lady said that my cats were lucky that that's all that happened to them. So please, do not use this product!