BY SENTRY

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Dog flea and tick squeeze-on applicators kill and repel fleas in as little as 1 hour and kill ticks in as little as 3 hours. Quick drying formula is fragrance free and controls reinfestation for up to 9 weeks. Sentry Pro XFT Squeeze-On Dog Flea & Tick Treatment kills fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae. Ideal for dogs and puppies over 12 weeks of age. Active Ingredients: Cyphenothrin 20%, Pyriproxyfen 2%, Other Ingredients 78%. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Megan P.
Megan P.
Cincinnati, OH
NEVER AGAIN. My beagle had a terrible allergic reaction to it. I read other reviews after applying and heard of the same thing, itchy backs, unable to sit comfortably due to the itchiness. I read to bathe them in dawn dish soap as it cuts the grease. I did this two times plus a normal bath and benadryl. Hours later, she still could not stop itching her back so I took her to the ER vet since it was late at night, they gave her a steroid and another antihistamine which all helped her sleep. I kept up with the antihistamine but days later had to go to my regular vet to get another steroid shot to help it. It took her over a week to get over it and she still twitches when you scratch her back and it has been about a month since the application. I will never be using this line of products again. I have used Frontline and NextGuard which both have worked just fine.