BY SENTRY PET PRODUCTS #11 in Cat Accessories

Sustained release calming pheromones that go anywhere your cat does for up to 30 days-including vet visits, groomers and more. Effective for both at home and on the go, this collar uses synthetic feline facial pheromones to help cats in fearful or stressful situations (separation anxiety, visitors, other household cats, loud noises, new baby, vet visits, traveling). This collar provides a convenient alternative to diffusers which are limited for use in the confines of a designated room. Features: Breakaway, Lavender Chamomile Scent Used For: Cats Health Consideration: Calming Size: up to 15" neck Directions: Place collar around pet's neck, adjust to fit. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the pet and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that when fastened, will snugly slide over your pet's head. Leave 2 or 3 inches for extra adjustment. Cut off the excess portion of the collar. The collar is designed to release powder when applied, which will activate the pheromones. Wash hands after placing the collar on your pet. The effects of one collar last up to 30 days. Seal collar in plastic bag when not in use to prolong the effect. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emma B.
Madison
We used this to help my cat feel a little more relaxed when moving across the country. I read a lot of reviews on Amazon in order to choose and this one fit the bill. She made it through a full cross-country plane trip (including an unanticipated 6 hour layover!) without a single peep and even went to sleep for a while in her carrier-- I definitely think the collar helped since she can be nervous when there's change and she took the big move really well. Definitely recommend!
Bekah J.
I took in a stray older kitten a few months ago. I was worried about him spraying before I could get him to the vet. I picked up this collar to see if it would prevent him from spraying I'm the house. Sure enough he never sprayed! It also seemed to help him from getting the kitten crazies. He still playful and has bursts of energy but he doesn't run around like a maniac. This is definitely worth trying out!
Peyton S.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love these and all sentry products. They're not miracle workers but the pheromones do wonders on some cats. I use a mixture of these and their calming sprays. It helps one of my cats significantly on car rides. It has no effect on my youngest cat. It took a few days on the middle kitty to notice a difference. Just remember all cats are different, and none of the calming products are miracle workers but with realistic expectations these are wonderful!
Kelli T.
My cat is an outside cat so of course, putting this on her to take her on a trip to a vet did not work at all! She got even crazier and she lost fur around her neck and has been scratching since. I have gone to the vet to ask if there's anything to use for that and there is an itch ointment but he said to not use this again and I tell my friends and family to stay away from this product for their kitty's sake.
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
My husband and I spent more money than we care to think about on calming products for one of our cats who had developed an aggressive and untrusting personality due to the abuse and neglect she endured before coming to live with us. From expensive diffusers to smelly sprays, nothing ever worked. Even though I was completely against the idea of medicating her, prescription medication was going to be the next step for us. A friend of mine who is a veterinarian recommended we give one more product a try first, Scentry's calming collars. I am so thankful we took his advice, because we noticed a huge difference in our cat's personality within minutes of putting the calming collar on her. Our growling, scratching and I'll-bite-if-you-touch-me cat was purring, rubbing her head on our legs, licking our noses and rolling around on her back playing with the blanket. We were shocked by how dramatic of a difference that tiny purple collar made in her personality.

Four months later and we continue to use Scentry's calming collars on our cat. We change them about every twenty days or when we start to notice that she's not quite as playful anymore or she becomes slightly aggressive again. These have proven to be more effective than any other calming product we have tried and much less expensive.
Faith B.
This was a big disappointment. I bought it for my cat, who hates being in the cage and car rides. Completely did not work, and was a total waste of money. Will not be buying this again! It did smell nice, though.
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty use to be very territorial when we had gotten a new puppy. She kept attacking the puppy. Idk if it is the pheromones or the smell but she doesn't try to attack him anymore.
Lin K.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat really hates traveling.. A friend recommended this collar to me and it helped A LOT! From HI to LV, on the plane, she was quiet 95% of the time! I was so worried people on the plane might complain about her, but thanks to this collar no one even realized she was there until they saw the carrier on my lap when I gave her food/water. In the car rides before and after, she was so quiet! Normally she's crying and trying to get out the carrier, even petting her to try and calm her down would only keep her quiet for a good 5 minutes until she starts up again.
Kendra W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Used this on our cat when we started moving and packing up our house. callmed him down enough that he still acted like himself, but was able to not stress out about all the action. have used out several times and will use it again in the future. these are great if you have a large house and don't want to waste money getting a bunch of the plug ins. however, if you have a small place (like am apartment) use the scent diffuser. they work even better! and will also work on your dogs! keeps the animals really calm. we used that when we moved into our new place, and we use them when we have a lot of people coming over.
Shar R.
We have tried these on our cats and I didn't really see a difference. Natural oils, such as lavender, seemed to work better. doTerra oils worked best for our babies. We used BALANCE. Just a little rub on the head or behind the ears worked perfect!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Never heard of this product, does it really work?
Kayla d.
Sheffield, AL
Our cat somehow manages to get collars off, does this one pop off easy or is it kind of hard? The only thing he can't manage to get himself out of is a harness, but he has mastered the art of getting out of his collar. Also does it have a strong smell?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Only three stars? How well does this work ? Your experience
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Will this be okay for my kitten? She gets a little wound up and I think she misses her siblings and mommy? She's only 7 weeks and I think she needs something to help calm her at night?
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this help a super skittish cat who is scared of every single noise?