BY SENTRY HC PETROMALT

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Helps eliminate and prevent hairballs. Petromalt® Hairball Relief - Malt Flavor is an intestinal lubricant that helps relieve constipation, dry cough and occasional vomiting associated with hairballs.  It is also a gentle laxative against the formation of hairballs. Petromalt is the original hairball relief.  It is safe and effective for cats and kittens over 4 weeks of age. When cats clean themselves, their tongues often pull loose hair from the coat.  When swallowed, it can accumulate in the gastrointestinal tract.  The nearly indig. see more...

Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
I don't think this is a bad product, but it's like molasses. It's sticky and tough to get your cat to even sniff at. With my cat, I have to rub it on his paw for him to lick it off. He usually ends up wiping it somewhere, and it's a pain to clean up. I can't even speak to its effectiveness, because he won't eat it.
Shalyn M.
Montgomery, AL
My cat refused to touch the stuff. I have had bad luck with Sentry products in the past, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.