BY SENTRY HC PETRODEX

Helps Reduce Tartar & Plaque Buildup Cleans Teeth & Freshens Breath Peroxide Enzyme System Premium Beefhide Petrodex® Dental Bones for dogs with patented Enzyme Formula are a great way to keep your dog s teeth clean and breath fresh and make dental care a treat!  These treats are designed to work with your dog s natural chewing action to help prevent plaque and loosen tartar. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein.....Min. 70% Crude Fat.....Min. 2.5% Crude Fiber.....Max. 2.5% Moisture.....Max. 23% Glucose Oxidase  25 u M of hypothiocyanite ions liberated per liter. ; see more...

• Do the bones smell minty? My dogs tend to have bad breath but the...4 Answers
  • "I have a toy fox terrier and he absolutely loves these!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
Danielle U.
Little Rock, AR
My dog loves these! Even though they are small it seems to take her awhile to chew them making me believe she's getting good dental benefits.
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny
I have a toy fox terrier and he absolutely loves these! They are small enough for him to easily chew and they've done wonders for his teeth
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My dogs like to eat there but I really don't know that they are helping their teeth. But I still get them for my girls.
Victoria H.
portland, or
Healthy treats for my pup :) An active pitbull who frequently never sits still enough to consume a treat loved these!
yvette b.
Fontana, CA
I bought this once for my puppy and she loved them will be buying this again!!
Juan N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Do the bones smell minty? My dogs tend to have bad breath but they don't eat anything thats minty. Ive bought other things to freshen up there breath but they don't seem to like it because they are minty. I wonder if i buy them these that it will help, anybody know?