BY SENTRY FIPROGUARD

For Use Only on Dogs & Puppies Up to 22 Lbs Over 8 Weeks of Age. Kills Fleas & Ticks. Kills Chewing Lice. Controls Mites that May Cause Sarcoptic Mange. Waterproof. Contains Fipronil - the Active Ingredient Used in Frontline Top Spot® For Dogs* Net Contents:  Three 0.023 fl oz applicators 1-800-224-PETS. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Christa S.
Mogadore, OH
The only product I will use from sentry is their shampoo. If I could give the rest of these flea drops and flea tablets 0 stars I would. I don't understand how these are even still being sold. They have killed dogs. These are horrible products.
Kimberley G.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I needed to put flea medicine on my dog because it was "that time of the year" when fleas and ticks came out to play. I decided to go with sentry because it was cheaper than frontline...that was a huge mistake. I bought the package for her size (20-30 lbs, she weighed no more than 25) and within 2-3 hours she had an allergic reaction that closed her throat. she started weezing and I had to rush her to the emergency veterinary clinic where they had to give her a steroid shot. they said that sentry is known for making huge batches of medicine and letting it settle before it is packaged...meaning, all the ingredients sink to the bottom of the batch, making it toxic for dogs.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Used it on my 5 year old Cavalier King Charles. Definitely a positive impact on the number of fleas. Goes on easy and distributes without leaving an oily mess on the back of her neck. Lasted through 3 baths. Lasted 27 days before the fleas started becoming a nuisance again. So far, it's the only non-perscription that has had a good outcome.
Jennifer W.
Lynchburg, VA
A friend recommended this to me to me. After applying it my dog went crazy. She was running around the house trying to scratch her back. A little while later she stopped. She seemed fine after that. I checked for fleas and they were still there. She started losing hair along her back. After speaking to the vet I washed her in Dawn dish soap and the hair started growing back. Do not use.
Wendy M.
Chaffee, Nd
Used this product on my chihuahua, had to reapply every two weeks and it still did not keep the ticks off of him. Ones that were bit in when I applied the guard did die, but after a few days new ticks were bit in.