BY SENTRY FIPROGUARD #73 in Dog Grooming Supplies

For Use Only on Dogs & Puppies 23-44 Lbs Over 12 Weeks of Age. Starts Killing Fleas & Ticks in As Little As One Hour! Kills Chewing Lice. Waterproof. Prevents and Controls Reinfestations*. Controls Mites that May Cause Sarcoptic Mange. Contains Fipronil and -methoprene - the Active Ingredient Used in Frontline Top Spot® For Dogs** Net Contents:  Three 0.045 fl oz applicators 1-800-224-PETS. see more...

• Do these really work well and if so how long do they last? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haley L.
Winter Park, FL
It only fights against fleas and ticks when they bite. Theoretically you could have a tick in your dog for days and it won't kill it unless it bites. DO NOT BUY! It may seem like a good generic but it's terrible. Go to your vet and just buy whatever they tell you. They will know what works and what doesn't.
Britni F.
Hughson, CA
I thought I would give this a try, considering how expensive the "name brand" flea and tick products were, and I could not have been happier! Very inexpensive and it did not cause my dog to have a reaction like several other products do. Gentle on the skin and no foul odor. This topical works wonderfully and it is so budget friendly! I didn't re-apply for 6 weeks! Very happy with this product and will continue to buy forever.
Stacy M.
Port Washington, WI
I tried this on my dog that has been sensitive to other spot on treatments. He has never had a bad reaction and not a flea on him. Also not a tick since I started using it this past year. Having a shih tzu it's hard to find the ticks and Lyme disease is very prevalent in this area. He has had one tick before using Fiproguard Plus and I don't want to ever do that again.
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
This product absolutely works! My dog had a nasty flea infestation, three days after the first application all fleas were gone! Much cheaper than other products and the only one I have found to be completely effective!!
Mirabel H.
Bronx, NY
Sentry is a good brand, it does it job when it comes to fleas and tick killing time . Highly recommended it. I use all year long the sentry shampoo as well . Its better to be safe than sorry.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I use this on both my dogs with great results, not a single flee or tick. I also like that it is cheaper than frontline
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
This product is amazing kills fleas and the price is good,my dog is definitely happy not to be scratching.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
Do these really work well and if so how long do they last?